piercings

Pearls

<font color=blue>haha easygoing. thats me<br><marq
what is your opinion on piercings?
would you ever consider getting facial or body piercings?
how many piercings do you have?
do you judge people a certain way because they have numerous piercings?

im just curious because i got my 9th piercing yesterday, so i have piercings on the brain~

i got my belly button pierced, and i keep forgetting about it and accidentally brushing against it with my hand, which makes it REALLY HURT :sad1:
pic~
38380_127110680666715_100001033513319_160333_8021089_n.jpg

heh its small but you can sorta see it! im still pumped ive wanted one for awhile!
xcuse my belly chub heh :headache:

I think pieercings are awesome i just got my ears pierced for the second time yesterday i only have two both on my ears but i am thinking about getting my nose done

i'm all for piercings. i'm a chicken, and i only have my ears pierced, but i never even wear earrings because they irritate my ears.

so, though i will most likely never get any other piercings, i think that they're awesome. :thumbsup2 the only ones i'm not a huuuge fan of are tongue piercings, just because the idea of it gives me the willies!

congrats on your 9th piercing btw!! where are your other ones??

I think pieercings are awesome i just got my ears pierced for the second time yesterday i only have two both on my ears but i am thinking about getting my nose done

awesome!!
i love nose piercings, i think nose studs have become super in-style, and so many girls get them nowadays that i find theyre very socially and even professionally acceptable. n__n

i'm all for piercings. i'm a chicken, and i only have my ears pierced, but i never even wear earrings because they irritate my ears.

so, though i will most likely never get any other piercings, i think that they're awesome. :thumbsup2 the only ones i'm not a huuuge fan of are tongue piercings, just because the idea of it gives me the willies!

congrats on your 9th piercing btw!! where are your other ones??

heh i used to want to get my tongue pierced! i dont think i will though, just because of the negative stigma that comes with it.

i have 2x in each ear lobe, tragus, nose, industrial (2x helix) and now my belly :D
i want to get my third hole in my lobes soon, and as soon as my tragus is healed up ill be getting a rook in that ear! v. exciting~

& LOL i love your sig!!!!!!

i just have one set in my ears. i'm seriously considering getting a tiny nose stud! idk if i want it because what if the hole doesn't close up?

i just have one set in my ears. i'm seriously considering getting a tiny nose stud! idk if i want it because what if the hole doesn't close up?

nose piercings close up very fast.
it will just look like another pore on your nose if you were to ever take out the stud and let it heal up. n__n

get it sonya!!!

i work in the health profession though, as required by school /:

i work in the health profession though, as required by school /:

oh, so you arent allowed to get one because of where you work?
i've seen tons of nurses w/ nose studs.

i never liked many peircings i always thought they never looked good the most i think anyone should have is 2 in each ear

if you like them then congrats on ur 9th

I love a lot of piercings, but some I find a bit unnecessary. Don't really want to list them here, though :rolleyes:

My best friend has 5 ear piercings in each ear, his rook, his tongue, and his belly button. And my friend Hayley just got her nose done today. It's adorable :D

I have my ears pierced once and my belly button done so far. I reallllllly want to get my nose done. I might go next week when my friend gets his tongue bar changed out. WooHoooo :cool1:

btw Paula, looooove your belly button :goodvibes

Unfortunately my school says no to having piercings. I don't see why they're considered such a problem though. It's not like it's disrupting anybody else at school or anything. But the day I graduate I'm going and getting snake bites. I can't wait :)

I have two lobe piercings in each ear. I really don't like facial piercings, though. I went to school with one girl who got her CHEEKS pierced. It just looked creepy. The only one that is cute (to me of course) is the nose and just a stud in the side, not a septum piercing.

I also knew two different people who got their hips and back pierced. It looked ridiculously painful and not very attractive. And another girl who got her chest pierced (not nipples, like higher up on her chest, under her collar bone.

It doesn't matter what I think, cause its their body but those random area piercings make me cringe because they look so so so painful! I mean how do you even sit down after you have a BACK piercing? eesh.

I like ear piercings like what paula describes, but i don't think I can get anymore done. When my mom was a teenager she got her cartilage pierced and her body rejected it and it was really really painful, so she's always told me that she's afraid that my body would do that too and it was seriously too painful for her to want me to test it. It was like that cauliflower ear stuff they warn you about! So I'm not willing to test the theory!

I never had any piercings my whole life, so in April I got my lobes done on a whim while out with my friend. It was expensive, but not painful so I was moderately happy with them.

And then a month later, even though I was cleaning them with the solution they gave me AND hydrogen peroxide, they got horribly infected to the point where I felt sick all over and I had to have them removed at like midnight at a shady looking tattoo shop. That was painful and a little scary.

So I'd say it wasn't worth it for me. I guess I'm just not meant to have piercings.
I'm mad that I wasted my money and time.

My boyfriend used to have a tongue ring (before I met him)
Glad he doesn't have that anymore!!!

I kinda like the lip piercings on some guys... but at my age I think it's a little immature to have that.

I'm really boring and have a piercing in each lobe. That's it.
I really love tragus piercings and am seriously considering getting one when I'm older, but at the minute it seems everyone I know is getting them..
I don't really like tongue piercings, they seem a bit gross to me, but each to their own, I suppose.
Paula, I've seen a picture of your industrial on the syf thread, and it looks awesome! I'm too much of a wimp to get that, though. :laughing:

I only have my lobes pierced- one on each ear. And I got those when I was a little baby. Haha. I probably won't get any other piercings, mainly because I don't like needles. Plus, I'm a big chicken(; Oh, but I hate piercings on guys (besides their ears), major turnoff.

i only have one peircing in each ear. i would like to have another set in my ears.
some peircing like snake bites and other facial peircings i think are really cool but i would never do it.
but i definately think that gages are just soo nasty
i saw one peircing that looked really cool. it was a peircing on youre finger that was like a ring. but my friend and i looked into it and u had to get it redone like twice a year and almost nobody did it so there wasn't many good choices.
congrats on your ninth.

I still don't have my ear pierced. >:[
It's not that my mom won't let me, or that I'm afraid, it is just because we don't really have the time. LOL Everytime we are out, we get side tracked.
I want my belly button pierced, but my mom said that as long as I'm in her house, no.

I haven't got any piercings at all. Other than the ears, I don't really like piercings anywhere on the body. It makes me feel uncomfortable... Both my sisters want a variety of places pierced. Nose, lips, tongue, eyebrows, bellybutton, maybe more. My mum says they aren't allowed any other than their ears. She also said if they get any piercing without her permission, she'll take it from them and make them stay at home without any interaction with friends until it's healed over... Actually, I may have exaggerated that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter