Piercings!

♥Ariel♥

DIS Veteran
hey everyone! just making a random thread lol. so...do you have piercings? i have both my earlobes pierced and i had a second piercing in my earlobes too, but they got to infected since i didn't wear hypo allergenic or sterling silver earrings :( (sensitive ears) but anyway. what kinds do you have? I want a nose ring (not a sud a hoop) like these: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7uuckr2J81qcj1b1o1_500.jpg and this http://pad2.whstatic.com/images/thumb/d/d0/Nose_ring_794.jpg/250px-Nose_ring_794.jpg idk what nostril yet, or if my parents will let me but anywaysss...discuss!

I have one ear pierced (the other one closed up). I don't really think I'd suit any other ones, and it'd be difficult with school anyway.

I just have one hole in each lobe.
Personally, I find facial piercings gross and a huge turn off. That's just me though. I don't want any lip/eye brow/nose/tongue whatever piercings.

I have 1 lobe piercing in my right ear, and 2 lobe piercings in my left. I also have my industrial pierced in my right ear.

I'm going to get my nose pierced sometime soon, & my belly button pierced on my 18th birthday or right before summer.

I have two ear lobe piercings and spiderbites on the right side of my face. I wanna get a few more ear piercings and possibly a medusa piercing.

I had two holes in each ear. I had thought about a nose stud (I think they're really cute) but I can't wear piercings. It's genetic.

I got my ears pierced like 3 times but let them close up. I've been saying that i wanna pierce them again since I let them close up last time and I was 10 when I let them close so I've been pushing it back pretty long.

i have just one in my lobes. i don't really want anymore, i think they can look tacky, sometimes.

I dont have my ears pierced but i want to get the pierced on my birthday. MY moms like "no. you can wait until you're legally old enough to make your own choices." :sad2: so sad.

I have 2 in each ear but I would like :

~ a third in each ear
~ a cartilage stud at the top of both ears
~ my belly button

I would love to have the joint between my thumb and forefinger but heard it gets infected easily. :confused3

i have my ear lobes and my belly button done.

i'm going to get my hips done when i'm 18.

and i got the urge to get my tongue pierced tonight so i'm going to try to get my parents to let me do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter