Piercings

ArielsLongLostSister

DIS Veteran
Does Disney allow two ear piercings? I hardly ever wear any big earrings. Just two little diamond studs in each ear. I know one earring hole is allowed...is two? :confused3

Really? :( Does it say it somewhere?

They should be sending you an email that includes a link to the Disney Look guidelines and it will give you full details in there. Also on the day of move in someone will be there to go over your look with you and make sure you are Disney Look appropriate, but yes just one piercing per ear. Sorry!

Really? :( Does it say it somewhere?

"One earring in each ear is permitted. It must be a simple, matched set. Earrings may be clip-on, pierced, hoop or dangle and must be worn on the bottom of the earlobe. Earrings may extend up to two inches (approximately 5 cm) from the bottom of the earlobe and should be professional in style."

http://cp.disneycareers.com/en/onbo.../female-cast-members/non-costumed-guidelines/

"Earrings must be a simple, matched pair in gold, silver or a color that blends with the costume. One earring in each ear is permitted. Earrings may be clip-on or pierced, post, hoop or dangle and must be worn on the bottom of the earlobe. Earrings may not exceed the size of a quarter."

http://cp.disneycareers.com/en/onbo...look/female-cast-members/costumed-guidelines/

You can still wear your second piercing, just not at work or classes (situations in which you have to be in Disney Look). I have two ear piercings, and while I'm at work, I only wear one set of earrings (or, usually, no earrings), but I can put earrings in both piercings whenever I'm not at work.

One earring per ear, additional piercings/holes cannot be visible...

Not quite. Holes can be visible, they just can't have jewelry or retainers/spacers in them. If you were only allowed to have one hole per ear (occupied or not), there would be a *LOT* of people that wouldn't be able to work there.

And covering up a piercing with a band-aid is not an option. If you have 2 holes in each ear, and one is old enough to be healed and the other is relatively new (assuming both are in the lower lobe or the "floppy" bit of the ear, since "cartilage" piercings aren't acceptable), I'd take out the old ones and leave the new ones in, then put the first pair back in once you're off property/the clock/out of uniform.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter