• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Piggybacking on yesterday’s Happy Festivas post....

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
This is a FUN post - nothing serious
Please keep COVID, Politics and whatever else that is a serious topic out of it.

What’s your FUN grievances for this year?
(Moderators...if this gets out of control in a negative way please delete)

My grievances....
DD(17) can’t leave a room without turning off a light.
DH can never find the coat closet to hang up his coat.
DD(22) always calls or FaceTimes me when I sit down to eat (how does she do this? LOL)

I could name some more - maybe I will later😂

How about, how my DD7 keeps coming in and waking us up at 5a every morning because she is "bored"?
Trying to enjoy it, I know I am going to miss it one day soon...

• Haha
Reactions: slo
My DH cannot, for the life of him, put garbage in the garbage can. It ends up on the counter on TOP of the garbage can.
Also, my cat cannot stand for the rug to be clean. It MUST have cat vomit on it.

My cat only wants cuddles from me if I have treats for her. She will spend hours snuggling with my son for nothing! Me??? I better bring the treats!!!!

Why am “I” not able to load the dishwasher the “correct” way but my husband has mad skills and he knows the right way to do it?

Why am “I” not able to load the dishwasher the “correct” way but my husband has mad skills and he knows the right way to do it?
I’ve always said if my husband and I ever get divorced, it’ll be over how to load the dishwasher. How on earth can one man be that emotionally invested in how dirty dishes are arranged? And who came up with all these rules anyway? :sad2:

I’ve always said if my husband and I ever get divorced, it’ll be over how to load the dishwasher. How on earth can one man be that emotionally invested in how dirty dishes are arranged? And who came up with all these rules anyway? :sad2:
I don’t get it. I literally do not get it.

MIL is driving us up the wall this week. She has been calling us multiple times a day this week when her gift to us was hung up in various places along the east coast and it was somewhere in FL for a few days...she was hoping we call and also go in person to the local post office to complain. Then, she wanted us in a zoom call in like 3 minutes when we did not receive the invite in the email (the same son that was hosted the Thanksgiving zoom did forget to send it to our emails...honest mistake). DH was needing a nap after trying to get last minute errands including a trip to the ABC store because we wanted rum for her gift of walnut cake that tends to be super dry and rum or other liquor makes it taste better.

We did try Zoom hours later, but I must had miss resetting my permissions--- had visual of them and heard them...but, we were on mute (not that it was a bad thing... :rolleyes1 ). We got to say hi to future niece in law and our oldest nephew.

Promise to never again as long as you live ever load the dishwasher, effective immediately. Problem solved. :thumbsup2

Promise to never again as long as you live ever load the dishwasher, effective immediately. Problem solved. :thumbsup2
Oh, when he starts up the first words out of my mouth are, “Let me get out of your way so you can do it to your liking.” Funny how he’s brought it up less and less over the years. :scratchin

Oh, when he starts up the first words out of my mouth are, “Let me get out of your way so you can do it to your liking.” Funny how he’s brought it up less and less over the years. :scratchin
:goodvibes That's perfect - charming and disarming! Nobody here would dare breathe a word of criticism about how I keep house - they may be a little lazy but they're not stupid. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter