• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin codes

Willow25

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone

I read this on the Disney Resorts Pin code watch forum and thought it might be useful for those on the never ending quest for pin codes.

The method for getting a PIN worked for me and many others!!! YMMV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the advice floating around the board and created itineraries stated that I would NOT be staying at a Dsiney resort and I got the 20/30/40 all year PIN! Now I can book for my F&W trip for October and stay deluxe!

I know it was because of the itineraries because the email started with the following verbiage:

We’re delighted you’ve been making plans online with My Disney Vacation! Since you’re still looking for accommodations, we invite you to explore total Disney magic with a Disney Resort stay at a great rate. It’s a wonderful way for you and your little one to experience our wonderland of nonstop Disney enchantment 24 hours a day—plus the benefits of staying at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel! Start exploring now.

Willow, can you fill me in on what a pin code is?
Many Thanks.

It is an offer disney email to you which can ONLY be claimed with the unique code in your email.

This is an example
Picture27.png

Hello everyone

I read this on the Disney Resorts Pin code watch forum and thought it might be useful for those on the never ending quest for pin codes.

The method for getting a PIN worked for me and many others!!! YMMV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow, how clever you are. That is positively brilliant!

Bleh, I've been following that thread... No luck so far on the 4 email addresses I've signed up, but I'll let you know if that changes... :rolleyes:

I said I'd update you and here I am :cool1:

I got a pin code!! :woohoo:

However, I got it by signing up a new email address, and giving it my inlaw's US address. So I'm pretty confident that you need a US address to get a pincode :confused3

Now just a few more things need to fall into place, and we might be able to swing a trip in Sept/Oct!! :wizard:

Very good BecBennett!!!

Although I did check the address attached to my email account that I received my pin codes through and I had our aussie address.

Really? Wow, I think you must be one of a kind! Well that gives me hope that another deal might be just around the corner!

I have 4 email addresses registered and I have never received a pin code, I also have them on the DL website and am an AP holder and not a pin code in sight :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter