• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Event Sept

There is no information available yet. I rang up the other day to make my ADRs and asked the lovely lady I was speaking to, to see if there was any information about the release date for tickets, well, anything at all. She did check the system, but there was nothing showing up at that moment. I need to know when I need to stand by the phone in order to get my tickets! :rotfl:

Whole family is done, although that was a pain! Unless I missed something, I had to register and pay for everyone separately. But it's all done now, even if there were a few dodgy moments. We've gone the complete whole hog as well, event, breakfast and desserts! lol :rotfl: Well, it's taken us several years to be able to do this since we first found out, and who knows when we might be able to do it again, so we're making the most of it!

We're just doing the vinylmation showcase on Sunday. The pins were a big disappointment this year.

I have to admit I was also disappointed in the pins and vinylmations, but we still registered for the pin event, vinylmation event and breakfast, because we always have such a nice time.

I can't wait to go ~ it's so fun to meet other pin traders from around the world.

I have to admit I was also disappointed in the pins and vinylmations, but we still registered for the pin event, vinylmation event and breakfast, because we always have such a nice time.

I can't wait to go ~ it's so fun to meet other pin traders from around the world.

I think I have to agree with you there earthfaries. Having looked at the preview pins, there are only a handful that stand out - but no where near the amount that did for Pin Trading University or Trade City last year. I think I am more happy about my early registration, breakfast and dessert pins! lol

We went to Pin Trading University by pure chance on the last day that it was open to the public. We had such an amazing time in those few hours, that we said if ever we got the chance to do it properly i.e. the whole event, we would.

I think its safe to say I'm more exciting about doing everything other than buying those pins that are limited to purchase. I don't think I would disappointed even if I went there and bought none of the event-specific pins, because it's all about the experience - meeting other traders, trading pins with traders and on the boards, just having something in common with someone who will undoubtedly have such an interest as you that you could both talk for hours! :laughing:

I am looking forward to buying a new pin bag (prior to the event) and getting the chance to fill it with my christmas chocolate tin that is currently filled with swappers!

I think I have to agree with you there earthfaries. Having looked at the preview pins, there are only a handful that stand out - but no where near the amount that did for Pin Trading University or Trade City last year. I think I am more happy about my early registration, breakfast and dessert pins! lol

We went to Pin Trading University by pure chance on the last day that it was open to the public. We had such an amazing time in those few hours, that we said if ever we got the chance to do it properly i.e. the whole event, we would.

I think its safe to say I'm more exciting about doing everything other than buying those pins that are limited to purchase. I don't think I would disappointed even if I went there and bought none of the event-specific pins, because it's all about the experience - meeting other traders, trading pins with traders and on the boards, just having something in common with someone who will undoubtedly have such an interest as you that you could both talk for hours! :laughing:

I am looking forward to buying a new pin bag (prior to the event) and getting the chance to fill it with my christmas chocolate tin that is currently filled with swappers!

I don't usually buy a bunch of pins anyway, but last year I did get a few that I liked.

It would have been nice to have some awesome choices available this year, but it's okay, it just saves me money, lol.

I do like the button style mystery packs, I'll stock up on those :)

We have gone the last two years, since moving here and hearing about the event, and we've never gone for the sole purpose of purchasing pins. It's always been for the reasons you stated above, to trade on the boards and with others and to have fun.

I love meeting new people and talking in line while we're waiting for our turn on the boards. It's a great experience, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Getting a new pin bag and filling it with traders sounds fun! I've already started buying pins for trading from my favorite sellers on eBay, and I'm looking forward to trading with new friends.

The trading nights here don't happen often enough, and I'm glad for pinpics so I can get my daily trade fix, lol.

Both my father and I plan on attending as well. We do like some of the pins on the list, but the prices for some of them are more outrageous than normally. We also, like the purcahse with purchase pins, however are disappointed that they raised it from every $75 to $100 per pin, plus there are only 4 pins...

But none the less we look forward to the pin trading, meeting up with pin trading friends, and fun times ahead at the event and the breakfast event (We decided not to do the desert one though).

-Stitchco:stitch:

Both my father and I plan on attending as well. We do like some of the pins on the list, but the prices for some of them are more outrageous than normally. We also, like the purcahse with purchase pins, however are disappointed that they raised it from every $75 to $100 per pin, plus there are only 4 pins...

But none the less we look forward to the pin trading, meeting up with pin trading friends, and fun times ahead at the event and the breakfast event (We decided not to do the desert one though).

-Stitchco:stitch:

Great news! I look forward to seeing you at the breakfast!! I will be wearing my LGMH, in fact we all will be, so keep an eye out for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter