Pin # for November

Cookie Princess

DIS Veteran
When should I start pestering CRO to find out if there might be a pin # attached to our name for November? I haven't had a pin # yet, but without the general code discounts, it can't hurt to try.
princess: pirate: :earboy2:

My reservations are Oct 29th through Nov 5th and I'm not going to start calling for a code until the first week of August. Codes for our time period don't usually come out until the end of August. I think the people with reservations after July 5th are calling them right now. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm going to wait.

Just my opinion. I can't hardly wait either though! :flower:

Chris

We have a reservation at AKL for a Savannah view room with a AAA rate of $321 in Nov. I just happened onto this site and am amazed to read of PIN #'s attached to people's names. I never would have thought to ask!
I can't wait to call in August and find out if we can get a better discount! :banana:

Just a thought....I purchased an AP to get a Savanah room at AKL, for 199/night....even though my ticket was more, the discount more than made up for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter