• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin or Code Next to Name

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone had call to see if they had a pin or code next to their name that was good till Sept or Oct?I have AAA room only booked now but I know that everyone that calls Disney doesn't have a discount next to their name,but,I would call and check if they were for our travel dates.

Disneyfanatik,

when did you get the email?? Recently??? we are still crossing our fingers but don't know if they are still sending them out.

I called Monday night & the CM told me she could not tell if there was a code. I called back Wed morning & spoke to another CM and he asked me for my name, address & email address, then told me I did not have a code.

I called yesterday and was told the we did have a code (for the dining package). I was SO excited. If you haven't called yet, please do....it's worth a shot.

Stacy

I don't know have reservations yet, but we are looking at early september, mid october or end of November for our anniversary trip. Can I just call and ask if I have a code or pin wtihout ressies? I would make them if I have the dining plan code, with 3 kids it is a must for us, since they are all under 10!

Sheaboys -

That's exactly what I did. I called to make reservations and after I got my total, I asked them to check to see if I had a code. The lady checked and said, "How would you like to save about $600?" and that's when she told me I had the code.

Good luck.

Stacy

So Stacy C....you made your reservation by phone then asked about the code? Or did you ask about the code first then book? Just wanting to know...were looking at a WDW trip in October...and need to find the best deals we can just to go. I've been thinking about calling and asking about the code...but didn't know who to call. Would you mind sharing the number? Thanks

I have our trip booked for the end of November(week after Thanksgiving), do these codes work for that far out yet? Should I call and ask if I have one yet or wait?

scrapperjill said:
So Stacy C....you made your reservation by phone then asked about the code? Or did you ask about the code first then book? Just wanting to know...were looking at a WDW trip in October...and need to find the best deals we can just to go. I've been thinking about calling and asking about the code...but didn't know who to call. Would you mind sharing the number? Thanks

I called 407-939-7542. I just told the lady that I wanted to get a price for a WDW vacation. I wanted 6 nights, 5 days, plus the dining package. After she told me the price (but before I committed to buying), I asked her kind of in a joking way...."Is there any special magic code next to my name?" and she said, "I'll be glad to check". Then she came back on the line and told me I had the code for the free dining plan. Then, she gave me a new quote for the vacation with the free dining. It was really simple and she was SO nice. I've read about other people getting some snotty CM's on the phone. If you do, call right back and maybe you'll get someone else who is nicer and more accomodating. The CM I spoke to said they had 2,000 people who answer at this number. So, surely you'll find a nice one in that group of 2,000 like I did. Good luck.

Stacy :earboy2:

Stacy_C said:
I called yesterday and was told the we did have a code (for the dining package). I was SO excited. If you haven't called yet, please do....it's worth a shot.

Stacy

I second that. I did not receive the e-mail or post card. But there was a pin code for the dining package attached to my name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter