Pin set question

suzanneb

<font color=magenta>Itching for the Hot Seat - has
I made a trade with a WDW CM. She had purchased the set at Company D. It is a set of FIVE (not 7) pewter pins from DCA. They are in a tin box. Nothing on the pins says CM or LE. The Company D person told her they were a press set (or other limited set) and only 400/1000 had been sent to Orlando. A similar set listed on PinPics is SEVEN pins and is a public set...can someone please tell me about these?

I can vouch for what the CM told you, because I was told the same thing at Company D. Suzi (Parkhopper) and I were at Company D together when these sets were released. We were told that only about 400 were sent to WDW from DL and they were being sold exclusively at the Company Ds. Mine also do not say CM Exclusive or have an edition size. That's about all I know about them!

I too saw these at the Co D. I was told that they were just a set of pins that were sold at California Adventure though. Not sure of the accuracy of that report. They are large pins and very nice.

Sue Ellen

We were told that they were a set that was sold in the Company D store in CA to CM's who opened the CA Adventure. Their set had one additional pin in the middle that said something about CM Exclusive or Opening Crew (I don't remember which). We were told that the "special" pin was removed from the sets that they sent to WDW (around 400 of them) because it wouldn't be fair if we were able to purchase it when we didn't actually work on the park opening (or something like that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter