Pin trading at TDR

amyren

DIS Veteran
I'm currently not into pin trading but I thought it would be something fun to do with my daughter(5). We are planning a TDR trip for next summer and I was wondering if anyone has experience with pin trading at TDR. I've heard it's not very popular at TDR but I didn't know if it was non existent or just not as popular as WDW / DL.
Thoughts?

Trading is pretty much nonexistent. Some shops sell a few pins, so you can pick up some TDR exclusives, but nobody has them to trade, including CMs.

Trading is pretty much nonexistent. Some shops sell a few pins, so you can pick up some TDR exclusives, but nobody has them to trade, including CMs.

Thanks for the clarification. That's too bad, I was hoping there would be some level of trading bc I think it would be a cool way to interact with TDR castmembers. oh well...

The CMs are wonderful! The face characters speak English (they are usually foreigners) and many other CMs do as well. The janitors also put on cute shows that I have not observed at other parks. Feel free to interact with any CM you want, they truly have the spirit of customer service! And keep your eyes open in shops for pins, there will be a few! I love TDR, you'll have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter