Pin Trading October 2022 - how is it now?

Dumbo7

Mouseketeer
I have lots of pins. Are cast members still trading or are there boards in shops? Wondering if I should bring my collection.

We were there 9/13 - 9/18 of this year and love pin trading. Cast members are not currently trading, but there are pin boards in many park and resort shops. Since their location is sometimes not obvious, I would recommend asking CMs in the shops if they have a pin board and where it's located. We were skeptical about how the pin trading would be this year because when we were at Disney in 2018 we weren't too impressed (saw many of the same pins on every lanyard/board), but we were happily surprised by what we saw this year. In summary, definitely bring some pins to trade! Have fun!

I'm really disappointed that Disney didn't release new hidden Mickey/Disney pins this year. Last release was in early 2020. Guess they might be gone forever? Another example of 'Bob Cheapak' removal of the Disney magic.

I have lots of pins. Are cast members still trading or are there boards in shops? Wondering if I should bring my collection.
We were there in June and my daughter was pin trading the whole time. I think the spots are more sparse right now, but they are still doing it unless something changed since then.

The guide maps you would pick up as you enter the parks. There are probably several websites that have current guide maps listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter