Pin Trading?

pixleyyy

DIS Veteran
When we visited WDW 4 years ago the boys enjoyed pin trading. Many cast members there hand lanyards and would trade pins with the boys. Now we're headed to Disneyland later this month and the kids would like to do this again. Do they do pin trading at Disneyland? And is it as common as it was at WDW when we went?

pixleyyy said:
When we visited WDW 4 years ago the boys enjoyed pin trading. Many cast members there hand lanyards and would trade pins with the boys. Now we're headed to Disneyland later this month and the kids would like to do this again. Do they do pin trading at Disneyland? And is it as common as it was at WDW when we went?

Oh yes they do!! My son is an avid pin trader with over 1,000 pins. He trades with the workers and also with other pin traders who either set-up next to the Green Army Men store or at the end of Main St. just past the hot dog shop.

And right now every couple of weeks on Friday nights, they have pin trading nights at one of the Disney hotels. We're going this Friday (2/10) at the Disneyland hotel. You can trade with other people or CM's and they have pin trading boards. They also have a section for kids.

:sunny: ,
Katie

Yes! Pin trading is a big thing. My daughter really enjoys trading. We let her buy a couple on each trip, and then she uses the free ones that come with our vacation package to trade with CM's. I just found 5 old pins that didnt get traded on our trip 2 years ago, so she'll have lots to trade this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter