• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Trading

BPTP

Mouseketeer
We're off to DLP next week - can't wait. Last time we were there we bought our daughter a 'strap thing' with some 'princess' pins on it and then bought a few extras. The original pack came with 2 Cinderellas & 2 Belles. One of the Belles got broken but we still have the extra Cinderella. I'm not into serious pin trading but will we be able to swap it with someone? If it's a lot of hassle I won't bother, just wondered how it worked.
Also, I gather there's no fireworks at the minute but is the Fantillusion parade still on?
Thanks

HI , you will have no problem swapping the undamaged pins, all your daughter needs to do is go up to a cast member and ask if they are willing to do a swap, there should be no problem providing the cast member hasn't already got that pin on their lanyard. I am not sure about the broken pin, I don't think you will be able to trade it.

The Fantilusion parade is on until March 20th at I think 19.30 so you should be fine.

Hope you have a great time, and write a trip report on your return. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter