Pina Colava Alcoholic?

chiburple

DIS Veteran
I’m curious to try the piña colava on my next sailing this week. Does anyone know if it contains alcohol or not? (obviously a piña colada would but I’m not sure about the piña colava)

It does contain alcohol (it's a pina colada with a raspberry swirl), but I assume you could request it non-alcoholic.

Yes you can get it non-alcoholic. My teenage nephew loves them and we have to limit the intake lol.

I used to order this at Epcots La Cava de Tequila walk up bar and ask for the Piñata ( childrens non alcoholic) and tip those guys too !
Actually usually ordered 2 because they are refreshing and helpful to stand in long line for the Epcot Concerts.
I think the Piñata was taken off the menu but those bartenders have been there long enough to remember it for me! Haha

Thanks everyone! You've all been very helpful :) :thanks:

(Now I know to try this at night before bed and not during the day)

I discovered pina colavas on my cruise last September and it's my new favorite drink? Alcohol level is the same as a pina colada. Delicious!

Interesting. Thanks all for confirming as I’ve not heard of it. And here I thought getting the Dole Whip on the ship with added alcohol was good. Now, I did get a double shot (admittedly it was cheaper than 2 drinks). He blended it in for me installed of having it poured on top. I’ve done that before and it’s hard to mix it in to be honest. So I’ve always had them blend it. I found with the double it was almost too much alcohol which impacted the taste (I know….DUH! 😂). I’ll have to keep this one in mind for the next sailing. Thanks all for the info. I’m not a huge drinker anymore but on vacay I do tend to want a little something, especially sailing away party.

Interesting. Thanks all for confirming as I’ve not heard of it. And here I thought getting the Dole Whip on the ship with added alcohol was good. Now, I did get a double shot (admittedly it was cheaper than 2 drinks). He blended it in for me installed of having it poured on top. I’ve done that before and it’s hard to mix it in to be honest. So I’ve always had them blend it. I found with the double it was almost too much alcohol which impacted the taste (I know….DUH! 😂). I’ll have to keep this one in mind for the next sailing. Thanks all for the info. I’m not a huge drinker anymore but on vacay I do tend to want a little something, especially sailing away party.

The dole whip idea sounds great! I might try that too! I’m not much of a drinker either because I don’t like the taste so I tend to go sweet when I do drink. I find it helpful to get a drink at night when I’m jetlagged like I’m about to be on my upcoming cruise. I’m enough of a light weight that one drink puts me out for the night. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter