Pink & Aengus Tag Team

Wow, guess my post really amused some of you :confused3

I'm not really sure what to say, LOL. I've read my post like a dozen times now.... (probably even more bc you all keep quoting it...) :rolleyes:

ETA: Nevermind... sigh.... a friend just explained it to me what YOU ALL are thinking! And that's not what I meant :rolleyes:

Can this thread die now? :blush: :blush: :blush:

I'm not really sure what to say, LOL. I've read my post like a dozen times now.... (probably even more bc you all keep quoting it...) :rolleyes:

ETA: Nevermind... sigh.... a friend just explained it to me what YOU ALL are thinking! And that's not what I meant :rolleyes:

Cant you type more quietly I am trying to sleep :rotfl:

Cant you type more quietly I am trying to sleep :rotfl:

icon_toilet.gif

Awe poor Pink I knew you were much too polite and upstanding to understand what could be seen many other ways. Which made what you wrote even funnier.

I really did know what you meant but I also knew what it could mean thanks for the great chuckle :thumbsup2

Someone was being a 'mean.i' tonight...

aengus.jpg

:lmao: sorry aengus I had to. hehe

next time don't sit around for a half hour waiting and miss it!

Someone was being a 'mean.i' tonight...

aengus.jpg

:lmao: sorry aengus I had to. hehe

next time don't sit around for a half hour waiting and miss it!

I risked the wrath of FIN to do that and not only did you not come out the ride. When WDW did, I wasnt ready ROFL. Oh well... At least you didnt have a screenshot of how pathetic I looked standing in that ride room for 30 minutes LOL.

I risked the wrath of FIN to do that and not only did you not come out the ride. When WDW did, I wasnt ready ROFL. Oh well... At least you didnt have a screenshot of how pathetic I looked standing in that ride room for 30 minutes LOL.

would have paid big credits for that one! :lmao:

ETA, I think visualizing it is good enough haha!

your all just lucky I have been very studial

(egad that is no word ROFL, see more studying necessary ROFL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter