Pink jeep tours in Sedona?

Fun, fun, fun is all I can say! We took the Broken Arrow/Scenic Rim tour last spring and it was great. Our guide/driver took us up, over, and down the rocks --- such an adrenaline rush. He gave us trivia and tidbits throughout the tour, took as many pictures of us when we stopped as we wanted. And, the scenery just can't be beat. You're going to love it!

Also consider doing a sunset tour . . . not as "wild," but the scenery is just incredible!

My camera broke on our tour and the driver reached under her seat and pulled out the "spare" with the fresh roll of film. It was a few years ago so film was in. :lmao:

These tours are the best!!! I think we did the Broken Arrow one or maybe it was the Scenic Rim/Broken Arrow combo. Either way the views were incredible! And our driver was hilarious -- very informative too! Just make sure you go to the bathroom before the tour starts:)

These tours are the best!!! I think we did the Broken Arrow one or maybe it was the Scenic Rim/Broken Arrow combo. Either way the views were incredible! And our driver was hilarious -- very informative too! Just make sure you go to the bathroom before the tour starts:)

Thanks for the info! I'll make sure I remind everyone!

Another thumbs up for the Pink Jeep Tours. We did a sunset one and it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter