Pink Wedding ?!?!

jennjones1

Dreaming of my Wedding!!
Hello - I need your Help!!:confused:

I am going for a pink wedding theme, can you ladies post some pictures of your pink weddings or your ideas on what you are planning on doing on your wedding day?!?!

Thanks Ladies!! :hug:

I had purple and pink...but here are the pink elements...

Fuschia bows on chairs, hot pink and pink in bouquets, hot pink and pink for petals on the floor, some pink flowers in the bowls on the columns.
moskopfav-068.jpg

My bouquet. Pink and hot pink roses.
moskopfav-103.jpg

Sand ceremony. Pink roses, and some pink sand.
moskopfav-061.jpg

Cake. Pink sugar flowers.
moskopfav-049.jpg

Program. Pink font and graphic.
moskopfav-050.jpg

moskopfav-035.jpg

Oh, also...DisneyBrideToni and Lynn5700 both had really beautiful weddings with lots of pink, so be sure to search for their TR's :thumbsup2

Pink and black were my wedding colors.

I had pink flowers
LC005124-26-09.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

My sister's pink crinnie
LC010004-26-09.jpg

I had the aisle lined with pink rose petals
IMG_0251.jpg

The bridesmaids wore a combo of black and pink
IMG_0231.jpg

I used hot pink napkins on black table cloths and black chair covers with hot pink bows. (I don't have a pic uploaded of them though...)

All of my girls had hot pink shoes.

I painted my toe nails hot pink

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your dress!!! That is exactly what I want! Where did you get it? And your wedding looked gorgeous btw! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I actually got my dress from a bridal store in FL, but its the maggie sottero victoriana! HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter