Pinocchio's Pizza with no cheese?

Donathius

Mouseketeer
Ok, weird question, I know. But will they make a pizza with no cheese at Pinocchio's? Like just sauce and pepperoni?

My 7 year old has this strange aversion to cheese - no allergies or anything, he just decided he didn't like cheese when he was 3 and it stuck. One of these days he'll figure it out...

Ok, weird question, I know. But will they make a pizza with no cheese at Pinocchio's? Like just sauce and pepperoni?

My 7 year old has this strange aversion to cheese - no allergies or anything, he just decided he didn't like cheese when he was 3 and it stuck. One of these days he'll figure it out...
The pizza isn't made to order. I saw several types offered, but not a no-cheese option. Cheese is pretty essential to pizza.

My son (6 yrs old) is a very picky eater and always found something to eat. On the Wonder last year we found they would make anything to order - this was really good for the sandwiches from the deli! They also have uncrustables available from room service and any restaurant - you just have to ask for them as they were not listed on the menu.

I knew uncrustables were available from room service, but didn't know we could get them from the MDRs. Glad to hear this, otherwise my dd would be eating nothing but chicken fingers and hamburgers all week long. When we were on the Wonder in 2014 they had grill cheese sandwiches in the MDRs, but never saw them on the kids menu on the Fantasy last year. We'll be on the Wonder in 3 weeks, so I'll have to see if they have them. Anyone been on the Wonder recently and knows?

I knew uncrustables were available from room service, but didn't know we could get them from the MDRs. Glad to hear this, otherwise my dd would be eating nothing but chicken fingers and hamburgers all week long. When we were on the Wonder in 2014 they had grill cheese sandwiches in the MDRs, but never saw them on the kids menu on the Fantasy last year. We'll be on the Wonder in 3 weeks, so I'll have to see if they have them. Anyone been on the Wonder recently and knows?
Even if an item isn't on the menu, you can often request it. As long as they have the necessary ingredients to make it, they usually will.

Nope, he'll never figure it out. :) My mother had the same thought about me, and here I am at 37 still trying to convince people that honestly, I can't stand cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter