Pinocchio's Village Haus

We had dinner there in 1997 ( a long time ago so things may have changed). We still refer to it as the vile Pinocchio Haus. We didn't know about the view at the time, or that might have helped. Hopefully, it is much improved.

My kids loved going to the Blue Fairy room to find the hidden Mickey. We really enjoyed pointing it out to others in the roomand showing off our knowledge!

jwwi - After you get your food, walk towards the windows that overlook "it's a small world" and you will see some stairs to the left near the condiments station. Go up this stairs and you will find 3 or 4 family size tables and some two-seat tables overlooking the main dining area. There is also access to an outside balcony with small tables!

You'll find the stairs - just don't be afraid to walk up. Some people are, thinking it is a "CM only" area. It's a great place to escape the crowds!

Thanks for the info, St. LouisFan! I've been there several times & never knew you could eat upstairs. Have to try it next trip.

I love the seats overlooking It's a Small World in Pinnochio's restaurant. My 3 yr old waved to everyone for about 45 mins while we all relaxed and ate.

Originally posted by georgina
I didn't know that either! Another secret learned on the DIS!

So does this mean that when I head up those stairs, I might finally see some other lime green ribbons? Wow, a room full of lime green ribbons!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter