Pirate and Pal Fireworks Voyage

Cinderella1012

Earning My Ears
I am trying to book a pirate and pal fireworks voyage for November. I started calling yesterday as that is my 180 day mark. The agents have said that they have not opened November for any bookings yet. Is this a sign that they are not going to continue this event? Anybody know any news about this? We have not have a chance to do this and really want to experience it as we have heard rave reviews! Thanks for any info!

I am trying to book a pirate and pal fireworks voyage for November. I started calling yesterday as that is my 180 day mark. The agents have said that they have not opened November for any bookings yet. Is this a sign that they are not going to continue this event? Anybody know any news about this? We have not have a chance to do this and really want to experience it as we have heard rave reviews! Thanks for any info!
No news has come out regarding this event. You may want to check the theme parks board and ask there.

IIRC, the firework cruises are like the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party. The open date is random and not based around any certain number of days.

For the Dessert Party, there's a thread that I subscribed to and checked daily to try to pin down when it opened. Not sure if there's anything similar for fireworks.

It is also only offered on select nights of the week! Double check the nights you are interested in! Good luck!

We're going in November too, and I am waiting for them to post dates/times. Hopefully soon!

I also called Monday for this and was told that neither Oct or Nov were loaded into the system. Perhaps we should turn this thread into the November watch! I'm afraid they will release them and it will sell out before I know that they are released. I"m looking for Friday night 11/21.

In the same boat (no pun intended!) here...anxiously awaiting reservations for November. It's frustrating as everything else I can plan except this big question mark :confused3

Yesterday was my 180 day mark and I was able to call and book the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage for our arrival night, 11/29, without any problems. I'd give them a call and tell them that others have been able to book and see what happens. Good luck!!! :flower3:

IIRC, the firework cruises are like the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party. The open date is random and not based around any certain number of days. For the Dessert Party, there's a thread that I subscribed to and checked daily to try to pin down when it opened. Not sure if there's anything similar for fireworks.
What is the name of the thread for the Tomorrowland desert party?

I was on the dessert party thread and it ruled ! We all exchanged cell phone #'s and got texts from a terrific person when they were finally able to book. I highly recommend working together:)

katriscari said:
Wishes dessert party ADR watch thread #3

Fyi....I know the dessert party used to open up at random times but I'm almost positive this has changed and it's now available at 180 days. I believe this changed this past dec/jan.

Yes it's now 180 days just called yesterday about dec 30th. Unfortunate me as they are not doing NYE this year :((

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter