• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirate and Princess Dance Party

MVC1225

Mouseketeer
is this something the kids camp takes the kids to and from or does an adult need to take the kids? If I need to take them is this something an adult needs to stay for ir is it just a kids club activity where you check them in?

The one on our cruise looks to be at 2pm on Nassau day and we both have a spa appointment exactly at 2. The girls would love this though so I can move one if the spa appointments if needed.

Is this happening in the Oceaneer's club? If so, just check them into the club and go on to your spa appointment. All activities that are listed as a club activities occur at the club. The CMs go around and announce to the kids anytime they are about to start a fun activity, so if you drop them off earlier, like 1pm, they will still get to do it.

Unless it's listed on the Navigator on the Oceaneer Club or Oceaneer Lab line, I don't believe the Club/Lab will be participating. They don't typically do "field trips" outside of the secured space.

The dance parties are usually held in the atrium or the D-Lounge as a "family" type event. While there is usually plenty of staff around, nobody else will be directly supervising your kids. If your girls might want to go, you would need to take them and presumably stay for the duration. I suppose if they are old enough to move about the ship by themselves you could send them alone, depends on your comfort level. It's just a big crowd of people and the characters come out, music plays, and everyone joins in.

Enjoy your cruise!

I went to this with my daughter last summer on the Magic (med cruise). It was in D-Lounge and all the children there were with their parents. It was quite a young group. We had a lot of fun though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter