Pirate Deck Party

hollieann144

Earning My Ears
We are going on the Wonder in April. I just saw the Pirate Deck Party - but it starts at 9:45. Does anyone know why they are so late? I'm not sure the little one (3 1/2) will make it.

Also, to give the folks in second seating dining to finish their dinner so they can enjoy the party and fireworks as well.

Oh okay thank you. It's our first cruise. We have a 3 and 7 year old. I hope to make it a great trip! Maybe we'll try to get a nap in!

We have been on two cruises so far and my little ones have yet to see the fireworks! Hoping that this year they'll be able to make it!

They do have a different pirate show more geared to the younger crowd in between dinner seatings that you should be able to see!

my 4 year old was scared of the earlier pirate show so, despite her love of fireworks, we took her to the kids club for the later show. My 5 year old loved it, we hit up the crepe buffet after, then picked our 4 year old up from the club.
We found her like this:
33mwopu.jpg

But it worked out well for everyone. :)

They do have a different pirate show more geared to the younger crowd in between dinner seatings that you should be able to see!

That's only on the Dream & Fantasy. The Wonder (OP's cruise) only does one pirate show with the fireworks after the late dinner seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter