Pirate League on DCL...only one child allowed??

cherokeemamma

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!
Help!! I am trying to make a reservation for the Pirate League makeover on Pirate Night. It says due to popularity only one reservation is allowed. There are 2 kids that I’m trying to make reservations for, I’m sure I’m not the only one that would want this for more than one kiddo. I can imagine arguments and hurt feelings amongst the kids. Is this accurate?? Will they have room for both kids??

It’s saying that each child can only go once per cruise, not that only one of the children can go. I’ve had my son and nephew in the chair for Pirate’s League makeovers simultaneously.

ETA: Presumably they can only go the Pirate’s League once, but they can be booked for that as well as another Boutique appointment on the same cruise.

It’s saying that each child can only go once per cruise, not that only one of the children can go. I’ve had my son and nephew in the chair for Pirate’s League makeovers simultaneously.

ETA: Presumably they can only go the Pirate’s League once, but they can be booked for that as well as another Boutique appointment on the same cruise.
It's only allowing me to book one. I cannot click on 2 names, either at the same time or separately??!! :sad2:

Hi everyone!
Help!! I am trying to make a reservation for the Pirate League makeover on Pirate Night. It says due to popularity only one reservation is allowed. There are 2 kids that I’m trying to make reservations for, I’m sure I’m not the only one that would want this for more than one kiddo. I can imagine arguments and hurt feelings amongst the kids. Is this accurate?? Will they have room for both kids??
Try the other child in a different time slot. Hope this works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter