Pirate night

disbendorf

Earning My Ears
We will be on the disney dream this march and this will be our first cruise. What would you recommend bringing from home for pirate night for the kids ages 4 and 6. I was thinking eye patches, glow sticks, any other ideas?

Eye patches, pirate costumes, pirate t-shirts, head scarf / bandana, pirate hats, pirate temporary tattoos and glow sticks would all be fun for pirate night. I found a pirate costume for $10 after Halloween last year and DS wore it. He still fits into it so it will go with us next month also. They sell pirate accessories in the gift shop but it's pricey.

If you sign up for your cruises FE Exchange you may get many of those things from your fellow Disers. We go to the dollar store and they have the eye patches, glow sticks, etc..Pirate shirts we picked up when we were on Nassau at 3/$9.99.

We went to a Thrift store and got old shirts, vest, pants, scarfs, and made our own pirates outfit...

Look at any picture for ideas pirate: and make it..., get your kids to help out...

Just a thought....

Good Luck

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

I made our costumes for our '08 cruise.

ChipandDale.jpg

Here's some friends of ours:

scan0017sm.jpg

scan0010sm.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter