Do you want another Pirates movie?

• We need one and soon

• Take some time and make it really good

• Had enough, no more please

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Johnny Depp - eye liner - enough said! :drools:

Agree 100%
Normal Johnny Depp is really hot, but Johnny Depp as Captian Jack is enough to make a girl feel like a drooling boneless chicken with a 1,000 butterflies in the tummy.

Yeah, he's hot as Captain Jack, but no degree of hotness will make up for a bad story line. Curse of the Black Pearl was great, but the other two were... sub par to be nice about it.

I say let's move on and let Johnny Depp be gorgeous as a different character in other movies.

This is the 2nd thread you've started on this subject. Why are you so up in arms over this...it's just a movie for crying out loud.

He/She is excited. Haven't you ever been excited about anything? I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie. If you are a big fan of something yeah you are going to show some excitement and talk about it a lot.

Besides its nice to talk about this instead of debating and fighting over politics as of lately.

He/She is excited. Haven't you ever been excited about anything? I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie. If you are a big fan of something yeah you are going to show some excitement and talk about it a lot.

Besides its nice to talk about this instead of debating and fighting over politics as of lately.

If you read the other thread that she/he posted, you will clearly see that it has nothing to do with "excitement".

But you're right it is better than all the other nonsense we've been seeing on these boards lately. ;)

Even though I would LOVE to see one now, I would prefer that they take their time and make a REALLY good one. I love Johnny Depp and could watch him anytime!!!

Curse was great, loved it. Dead Mans Chest was ok,a little weird but still had moments. At Worlds End was just waaaaaaay out in left field, I'm not certain if I have still caught on to what the heck was going on. There is no way 4 can go back and seem "normal" so I'd expect it to be closer to At Worlds End story wise.

I'm sure DD13 will still flip out and have to see it and go ga ga over Depp and Bloom even though I don't think she could pick either out of a crowd if they weren't in costume.

I really only liked the first one. I thought the other 2 were too confusing plot wise and they were too long. I really don't think they should make a 4th one.

I loved, loved, loved the first one. The second and third films I thought were alright, just milked for the money. The fourth one, I just hope it can be somewhat like the original.. as secretpantssam, just less confusing plot wise. - but I love long movies :)

As a side note, I can't wait for the new Dwayne Johnson movie that'll be about Tomorrowland or something in there >=D!

I'm really excited! I love the actors in the movie - especially Johnny! - and to see all or most of my favorite characters back again for more stories will be so much fun!

I love the first two. I don't know why people don't like the second one, I mean Davy Jones people, come on, it DOES NOT get any cooler than that. The third one however seemed to just wander and it had way too many characters. Too many recycled jokes as well. I hope they pull it back for the fourth one and come up with something fresh but either way i'm there! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter