Pirate's Adventure and Lightning Lane?

md1982

Earning My Ears
Pirate's Adventure used to give you fastpasses for completing missions. Now that Lightning Lane has taken over, is this still a thing?

Pirate's Adventure used to give you fastpasses for completing missions. Now that Lightning Lane has taken over, is this still a thing?
I saw on another thread that they do still reward a FP (LL) for completing but I was wondering if anyone can confirm?

Haven't done in since 2017, but you used to get the FP after you completed your second mission, and then get the signed Captain Jack card at the end.
Based on the previous post, looks like they may be done with the free FP(LL), which would be a shame.

Just re-upping this thread as I plan for my next trip. I’ve seen from several sites that the free fast pass or lightning lanes are no longer offered once you complete the treasure hunt. This is super disappointing and I hope will be considered on the next round of Iger improvements.

Getting the fast pass after doing one of the missions gave my kids such a great sense of accomplishment back in our pre-Covid trip. Was probably their favourite part of the whole trip! We’ll likely do it again next time just for fun - but it won’t have that same impact before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter