Pirates and Pals Firework Voyage or Seas Aqua Tour

madzach

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done both and which would you recommend for two adults, two kids? (15 and 12 years old) I realize the Seas tour will cost double, but I only want to do one. I appreciate any help, we leave in two days.

I've only done Pirates and Pals and we're just two adults. We had a great time (just this past Friday in fact) and we will do it again. I don't know how teenagers would enjoy it though.

You go out on a boat with your pirate Patch after some snacks and meeting Cap'n' Hook and Mr. Smee. You see the Water Pageant and Wishes (which was amazing) and then you meet a new friend when you come back. It was so much fun and it was great to see the fireworks in such a less crowded environment.

We've only done the Pirates and Pals as well and had a great time!!:thumbsup2 I went with my DW, DS (age 12) and DMIL. We all had fun and laughed a lot!! :rotfl2: The free snacks at the Contemporary was the funniest thing of all...but that's another story!!!

Doug

I've only done pirates and pals with four adults during hallowishes. It was awesome! The party before was great. All the snacks you want: cotton candy chocolate coins fruit granola coffee tea juice soft drinks. I know there was more. Capt hook and mr. Smee were great. The live pirates were a riot. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

There were two boats each with a live pirate. Their names were patch. Lots of corny jokes because of the same name. Our pirate looked a little like John Ritter and was as funny if not funnier. As you motor out to the lagoon there are jokes songs and trivia (with goofy pirate prizes). You watch the water pageant parade and then wishes. Music is piped through the boat and there are no bad seats.

If you are a fan of the fireworks it is a must do tour. The view of the is amazing and different from inside the park.

When you return to the pier there is a surprise. Myself and the other 3 adults couldn't stop talking about the rest of the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter