Pirates and Pals or Private Fireworks Cruise

chucklhd

Earning My Ears
I try to do one special thing each trip. I was thinking this time we would do a fireworks cruise but can't decide between Pirates and pals or doing a private one. It wouldn't be much more from a cost perspective either way with our size group.

Thoughts?

I would do an Illuminations cruise. We didn't care for HEA, and being on a boat, you wouldn't be able to see the projections on the castle at all.

Private one if the cost is similar. Pirates and Pals was a lot of fun - but I took a 9 year old and a 6 year old. The entire this is geared toward them. I enjoyed it, but the private boats looked a lot nicer. ;)

Agreed with previous poster, depending on the age of your group- although we had a mixed generation party- and all loved the Pirates & Pals cruise. If you didn't have kiddos- then I would do the private Illuminations cruise.

If you have school-age kids, Pirates and Pals is a lot of fun for them. Adults or teens - I would go for the private cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter