Pirates Exchange----sent/recieved

weeyore33 said:
sunny_medford: yours was awesome my kids went bonkers!thank you!!!!
Really happy they enjoyed it :thumbsup2 . It was fun shopping :goodvibes , I had no idea what to buy, but I knew when I saw it, I'd know. I'm glad my intuitions were right :teeth: .

Still no package from our Exchange person, however.......

:love: KAREN!!!! :love:
You made SUCH a BIG hit here this morning!! Your package arrived and boy was DS excited. He saw it sitting on the porch when we stepped out to check how hot it felt today (it was supposed to be 98* by 10am UGHH Heat!!). He looked down and saw a big package and started yelling to me "Moooooommmmmyyyyyy, I got mail! I got mail!!!" :bounce: :bounce:

He got 3 very cool action figures from PotC2!! There were also stickers, 2 coloring books, a PotC folder for school!! He felt like he was so special to get so much "cool stuff" (his words, LOL)!! He started opening the action figures right away and DD ran off with the Mickey coloring book - she wanted to look at the pictures. They LOVED everything you sent!

You truly truly went above and beyond! DS pulled out some paper and started to make you a special picture to thank you for the package (his version of a "thank you note"). I will send it out to you as soon as he is done with it.

I had sent out some pms to those of you who mentioned about mailings and not recieving, so please check your pms boxes.

This will be the LAST CALL. If you have not recieved your exchange, please let me know by TODAY so that I can contact the elves in sending out packages....

MickeyMamma said:
Still no package from our Exchange person, however.......

:love: KAREN!!!! :love:
You made SUCH a BIG hit here this morning!! Your package arrived and boy was DS excited. He saw it sitting on the porch when we stepped out to check how hot it felt today (it was supposed to be 98* by 10am UGHH Heat!!). He looked down and saw a big package and started yelling to me "Moooooommmmmyyyyyy, I got mail! I got mail!!!" :bounce: :bounce:

He got 3 very cool action figures from PotC2!! There were also stickers, 2 coloring books, a PotC folder for school!! He felt like he was so special to get so much "cool stuff" (his words, LOL)!! He started opening the action figures right away and DD ran off with the Mickey coloring book - she wanted to look at the pictures. They LOVED everything you sent!

You truly truly went above and beyond! DS pulled out some paper and started to make you a special picture to thank you for the package (his version of a "thank you note"). I will send it out to you as soon as he is done with it.

It was my PLEASURE through and through to have been able to help out and be there for your DS as his ELF in this Exchange!!! I am thrilled to pieces that he loves everything. Ahh, Alissa, as my Mom always says..."good things come to those who wait"...and man o man your DS certainly had to wait and now to hear he is so happy is fabulous!!!!!!! (And for the record, so am I)!!!!

:dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

:wave2: Karen

***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

:cheer2: :cheer2: Thank you 2AngelsInHeaven :thumbsup2

I love the Pirate Minnie!!! My kids are already trying to steal the stickers and the cards!! I'll be nice....They can look at them and maybe, if they are good they can touch them! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Thanks Again!!!!
Kimba

kimbac3 said:
:cheer2: :cheer2: Thank you 2AngelsInHeaven :thumbsup2

I love the Pirate Minnie!!! My kids are already trying to steal the stickers and the cards!! I'll be nice....They can look at them and maybe, if they are good they can touch them! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Thanks Again!!!!
Kimba

Glad to hear of that arrival.

It now seems like cinderellakh20 is waiting for her package, and MickeyMamma has still not recieved her original package, but did recieve an elf package.

This elf got her package in the mail this morning sent priority so it should be there mid week. :)

Just want to thank everyone for all the effort you put into this swap - you all are the best - now I check the mail with the kids and I am excited lol! :cool1:

If it's not in your hands today it should be tomorrow. I have a good feeling from the tracking that it's in your city since 5:00 AM today. :)

Received ADDITIONAL TREATS today! My nephew will be thrilled - thank you so much! A pirates folder, stickers, M&Ms and a cool sword filled with candy -above and beyond the call of duty.

Beth - how can I ever thank you for the wonderful surprise we received in the mail today? The twins are So happy and couldn't quit squealing and clapping when they opened their package! :cloud9: Needless to say, they love the Little People Pirate sets and even though you did too much, I want you to know it is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Love,

All the Harris Family :cool1:

Thank you very much Beth.
Thank you to everyone who had helped out to complete this exchange, elves, members who provided info.....

This exchange is now COMPLETED.

cinderellakh20 said:
Beth - how can I ever thank you for the wonderful surprise we received in the mail today? The twins are So happy and couldn't quit squealing and clapping when they opened their package! :cloud9: Needless to say, they love the Little People Pirate sets and even though you did too much, I want you to know it is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Love,

All the Harris Family :cool1:

I am so glad they enjoyed. My hubby and I had a blast shopping and thought it fit the exchange and age group perfectly. :) Hearing that they were thrilled totally made both of our days. Thank you!

tatooed goofy said:
DD's received the package today. DD10 is carrying around Davy figure as if it were her Bitty Baby. TOO FUNNY!!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:
She loves it. Thank you Tigger 113 for the character and Pirate info. DD12 will be excited when she gets home from Camp today.
Have a great weekend.
Still waiting to see what MyZoeJane has to say...... :confused3 :confused3

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?! HOW DID I MISS KEEPING UP WITH THIS THREAD???????? (Where's the beating your head against the wall smilie when you need it????)

Tattooed Goofy... DD LOVED HER PACKAGE!!! She had so much fun going through it! (And even had a TON of fun peeling the stickers off of your lovely note!!!) Yeah, and now I even have to buy those fruit snacks instead of her Princess ones! :rotfl:

She added the Pirate Little People set to her collection and now the Priate Little Person lives on her Little People farm.... The pig guards the "treasure chest"..... :rotfl2:

I'm not done catching up with this thread yet.... but I'm wondering if my pins arrived at their destination in time?

I'm so sorry I flaked on this thread. I don't know how it ended up not being on my subscribe list! :crazy:

(I have been SUPER BUSY fulfilling all of the neck wrap orders from fellow DISers so things are getting overlooked!)

Thanks again!

edited to add:

Oh my... I guess things didn't work out so smoothly? :guilty:

I'm glad my pins arrived at their destination. I was one of those who could NOT find Pirates stuff anywhere but the Disney Store for the life of me. I got the pins because there was no age specification for my recipient and I figured ANYONE could wear/trade a few Pirates pins!

Wish I had been back here earlier to help out with the elfing... :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter