• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates League no longer allowing adults?

ammag

DIS Veteran
hope this hasn't been covered I searched and didn't find anything. Only child prices are online...can adults still do it?

I don't remember there being a separate adult and child price. When I took my son it was listed by package not by age.

I just called to book my boys and she did ask whether it was for a child or adult, so I assume they are taking adults. Maybe they are the same price?

A few months back when mom and I went we were told that they no longer took adults! Only little nuggets 12 and under :(

I hope this isn't true. Our whole family did this in October. We had a great time.

There have never been child/adult prices. I just confirmed directly from the Pirates, adults are still welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter