Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
berthposter.png

I wanna play next MM, but I don't want want anyone to steal my idea. I can't decide!

What happens now that yesterday was Friday, today is Saturday, tomorrow is Sunday, and Monday comes after that?

There needs to be a murder every other day.

Yeah, and I think those detectives need to get right to it. I just went through all the posts Zach has made, in case the reason everyone ignored my comments in the thread was because I was dead, but I was wrong (grrrr) and it seems we have like 5 murders so far.

Yeah, and I think those detectives need to get right to it. I just went through all the posts Zach has made, in case the reason everyone ignored my comments in the thread was because I was dead, but I was wrong (grrrr) and it seems we have like 5 murders so far.

Zach really needs to bring more murders.

I don't care if I'm next,as long as it's a murder.

But who knew I'd make it this far? lol. :-)

Zach really needs to bring more murders.

I don't care if I'm next,as long as it's a murder.

But who knew I'd make it this far? lol. :-)

Yeah, poor Figment. From fireballs to being swallowed whole, its been a tough road for you LOL I on the other hand have been a villain's minion, EEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

All of these news stories about celebrities getting hacked. If anyone hacked my email, they'd only find my fanfiction.net account and emails from Facebook and Northern Downpour

Yeah, poor Figment. From fireballs to being swallowed whole, its been a tough road for you LOL I on the other hand have been a villain's minion, EEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

I know! I guess Figment is turning into a superhero! :'D

10923504.jpg

I knew I wouldn't regret playing Figment! If only this was a show and they would recap all of Figment's finest moments!

I just took my pin lanyard out after about a week or so of no Disneypinlanyardness. I really want to go back. Hopefully I can see if my mom will go for my idea of going to Disney in a few years after I graduate, instead of a big party. Though Grad Nites are no longer there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter