Pirates of The Caribbean - It's What's on Your Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Epcot, I saw a little girl dressed like Rapunzel. She even had the wig with the braided flowers in it. So cute.

:wave:

I'm annoyed. I went to the library before going to my lecture and found out the book I need to write about Biodiversity for an essay was there. I decided I would go after the lecture because I had 5 minutes to get there, and it would take longer to look for the book. I looked around, and it was gone -_- I'm gonna have to write about hazards now, which is 4 sources instead of 3, and almost 50 pages instead of 35...

Some people have complained that Nick doesn't have an operatic voice like the rest of the cast. Well, duh. They were trained for that sort of singing. He wasn't. Besides, for not having operatic training, he was quite good anyway.

psh, shrove tuesday all the way.

IT'S PANCAKE DAYYY! GET IN.
I have ben and jerry's phish food frozen yoghurt and baked Alaska ice cream for my pancakes, ye man! and a day off tomorrow and I have a malteaser bunny and I'm going shopping tomorrow and the dentist was totally fine and he didn't do anything LOL

happy international womens day, too.

MA BOY IS OUT IN CENTRE FIELD, YES MAN

I got an email from the University asking to participate with a Psychological survey. I decided to do it. They made you watch a video of The Bare Necessities from Jungle Book. I feel really happy now.

someone posted on tumblr

'yesterday my cousin told me that jacoby ellsbury is 10 times hotter than derek jeter' and added this picture:
tumblr_lhnps52HQW1qg9gpo.jpg

and one saying 'are you ------ kidding me' xD

so i replied:
derek jeter?

hotter than jacoby ellsbury?
tumblr_lhnq1bCWHx1qavrwe.gif

xD

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR

why do i keep missing jacoby's at bats?!
i haven't heard him play since the game i went to )':

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter