Pirates of the Caribbean on All Hallows Eve

tinkabellspirate

Lost between islands mostly.
POTC-online is planning some spooky stuffs! wootspooktakular

A Message From the Marceline Guild: Evil is Coming October 17, 2008 Have you heard of the curse? Jolly Roger is working his magic to curse all the Pirates of the Caribbean on All Hallows Eve (Halloween weekend) and all Pirates be cursed to walk the earth undead! What do you think will happen? Will you cower in fear or face Jolly's undead army?

:scared: :eek: :scared1:

that sounds cool

Oh yeah! Of course i'll face him it sounds like fun:upsidedow: lol

I think that all the pirates will turn to skeletons

I think all the pirates will turn to skeletons

But that's kinda obvious

The curse just happened for the first time. I was standing outside on Tortuga and there were a lot of people around waiting for the full moon. When it happened, everyone that was outside turned undead. It was complete PvP mayhem for about 10 minutes. As people were killed they came out of jail as regular pirates and went to hunting down the rest of the undead until they were all gone.

Pretty fun. :thumbsup2

If you haven't been on pirates yet today they changed color of the light in the game. The light is green and the shadows are purple. It looks very Halloween-y. Nice work Disney. pirate:

I'm having more fun than a person should with this full moon mayhem. :rotfl2: There is a couple more chances still left today if you haven't tried it you should!! I'll be there with some guildmates for the next full moon at 7pm Pacific time. I'll be the one running from Pete. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter