• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pirates of the Carribbean

Above_the_Rim

Mouseketeer
I heard about how they were going to do a lot of new things to this ride. Does anyone know what all the changes will be for sure? I know for one they doing some intereactive online thing, but I dont know what is confirmed beyond that. I saw a Jack Sparrow Animontronic and heard how they're going to try to tie in parts of the movie into the ride. But I think that was only at Disney land, and at the other 4 parks they're not making as much changes. So can anyone tell me what they know about the changes/additions? I hope they dont change too much because I think the ride is already a great classic, not all rides at Disney have to be based off a movie.

:)

I heard that Jack Sparrow and Barbosa will be part of the ride and there will be new paintings in the queue (did I spell that right?) area. I don't know how true any of it is, just passing along what I heard.

Taken from screamscape-

(1/19/05) According to an update on Jim Hill Media, there are plans to add a Captain Jack Sparrow animatronic figure to Pirates when it goes down for a lengthy rehab and reopens in Spring 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter