Pirates Online, Does anyone play it anymore?

MountNittany

DIS Veteran
I have logged onto Pirates numerous times in the past week or so, and nobody was ever on. Is there anyone still playing it from the Dis?

I have logged onto Pirates numerous times in the past week or so, and nobody was ever on. Is there anyone still playing it from the Dis?

On almost daily either test or live site. looks like another big quest is about to release, ask any npc and they all warn of eitc troubles.

I am usually on both the Test and Regular servers lately, mostly during the day.

While I don't really see many people on anymore that I actually know, there are a lot of people on in general. I am still working on getting to level 40 which I have not yet done. I finally finished all of my clothing quests that I had opened.

I also think a new story line is on the horizon...

I stopped playing it last year. I didn't see any point to it anymore . As soon as i could get as far as the game would let me without paying i stopped and closed the account and didn't play disney games anymore. What's the point all they care about is your money.

I've been back to playing pirates! Working hard to level up my weapons deep in the Catacombs. :) Mostly play in the evenings though... although I was on early this morning looking for Shamus... an impossible feat I might add, lol pirate:

I've got a new computer capable of handling the game and i havent even installed it yet... too busy with other things!!

I used to play it but I don't play it anymore.

I stopped playing it last year. I didn't see any point to it anymore . As soon as i could get as far as the game would let me without paying i stopped and closed the account and didn't play disney games anymore. What's the point all they care about is your money.

That's what did.. but I never closed the account.

And your right, all they do care about is the money.

That's all any business cares about. They create the games to make money. I really don't understand this complaint. I know VMK was different but even if it had stayed open, I believe they would have charged, eventually.

I still play pirates every now and then but it bores me. It's always just more of the same. Run around, talk to people, sink some ships, kill x number of this creature.

That's all any business cares about. They create the games to make money. I really don't understand this complaint. I know VMK was different but even if it had stayed open, I believe they would have charged, eventually.

wow I do remember spending a few coins on many vmk items including all the movie points I wasted for magic!!:laughing: darn them pirates!

I have played Pirates and really liked it! But I am more into Toon Town. So it was either Pirates or toon town well I chose toontown. Might go back been thinking about it lately! We'll see! :cool1:

I pretty much left pirates last year, it was fun for a while, but then I just kind of lost interest. It's also kind of hard to play these games and keep up with school work, when your teachers just pile it on.

I wish it would work on my computer! POTCO is so slow on my computer that I can't play it anymore.

I wish it would work on my computer! POTCO is so slow on my computer that I can't play it anymore.

If you have not tried in a while, check it out again they have made many changes to help slower systems.. but you know disney it may change again at the drop of a?? :sad2:

Well, I know how the peeps with a slow comp feel. I only had 2 gigs of RAM on a 1.6 ghz processor, with an average graphics card. As lnog as u don't go overboard on the game, and leave internet, WMP, and Itunes closed, u can run it. That, or more RAM can help the issue some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter