Pisanos at the Crossroads Plaza

yasuern

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi All,

Well we returned from our WDW vacation on Sunday night (thanks to the snow we ended up staying an extra night and enjoyed MK one more time!)

We went to Seaworld on thursday and we decided to eat somewhere on the way back to OKW - We happened upon Pisanos in the Crossroads Plaza and at first glance we thought "NO WAY" a restaurant attached to a wine and liquer store? But they had pizza and Pasta 2 things the kids would eat so we chanced it.

WOW the food was great!!!! portions more than enough - I ate my whole meal even though I felt full because it was just that good!!!

DS 6 had plain pasta and meatballs - ATE 100%

DD 8 had a slice (very generous size) of cheese pizza and garlic bread (which is enough for at least 3-4people) she ate all the pizza and 3 peice of garlic bread!

I had vegetable lasagna - OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! - I still can't believe I ate the whole thing!

DH had some kind of sauteed(sp) chicken and veggies in a tomato/spicey sauce and bowtie pasta He ate it ALL

Plus rolls - warm and w/grated parm cheese was brought to our table - DH and I each had a beer and the kids had Coke

the whole meal came to about $50.00(not including tip)

A delicious meal enjoyed by all - "FINE DINING" probably not - but a relaxed homey comfortable feel. We will go again!!!!

:cool1: :jumping1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter