Pixar Pier

3DisMunchkins

Mouseketeer
What is actually opening on the 23rd other than the incredicoaster? Looking at the DL website, it seems that there is still a lot listed under refurb?
thanks!

I think the only attractions that are opening are the Incredicoaster and Pal-A-Round (formerly the Fun Wheel) and the shops and food kiosks on the new Paradise Pier (the old Boardwalk) (the things that have been listed for the very expensive pre-opening party on the 22nd). My guess is that either the website hasn't been updated or the system doesn't know that most of the things on the old Boardwalk have just been renamed/rethemed (e.g., Mickey's Fun Wheel = Pal-A-Round).

The only existing attraction not reopening by June 23 is the Carousel. The Inside Out ride will also not be a part of the Pier Yet. Since they're (likely) moving Fliks Flyers that ride won't be on the Pier until sometime after they close Bugsland.

When do we anticipate that reservations will open up for the Lamplight Lounger? It opens in a month and it's still not listed in the dining reservations.
Hmm...Cove bar didn't have reservations, just a really long line.

Hmm...Cove bar didn't have reservations, just a really long line.

Disney has said reservations will be available for the downstairs, indoor portion of Lamplight Lounge. The upstairs will remain as a bar with a more limited menu and drink selections and will be walk up only.

Disney has said reservations will be available for the downstairs, indoor portion of Lamplight Lounge. The upstairs will remain as a bar with a more limited menu and drink selections and will be walk up only.
Where does that leave the downstairs patio, I wonder? We loved having lunch out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter