• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixar Place questions

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Staying at PP over Christmas and have a few questions.

Can a small adult sleep on the daybed comfortably, she's about 5'2.

What type of coffeemaker?

I have also been reading about a specific entrance from PP but I am confused, is there a separate entrance for PP or are we allowed to use the GCH entrance or both? If so is it clearly marked or easy to find?

Thanks all!

Last edited:
I don't know about the room, but the hotel is called Pixar Place. Pixar Pier is a section of DCA.

We often eat at GCH and use the GCH entrance back to get back into the park. No one has ever asked us for a room key or proof that we ate at the hotel. The PP entrance requires a key card to open the gate to get into the park.

Last edited:
I don’t know if they have changed out the day beds with the renovation, but I slept in it summer of ‘22 and found it to be just fine. I’m a smidge over 5 feet.

As for the PPH entrance to DCA, if you head across the street you will clearly see the gate for DCA on the right. If you follow the path to GCH there is a different gate. In 2022 we were able to use our digital room key to open both gates, but I don’t know if they have changed access to GCH since then.

As for the coffee, I want to say it was a pod type but I could be wrong.

There is a dedicated entrance to Pixar Pier that requires an on-site hotel room key (PP, DL, GCH) to open the gate. The gate is located across the street from PP and a quick right just before you reach the gate for GCH (next to the guard shack for GCH). You can also use this same entrance to leave California Adventure. If you are rope dropping using the PP entrance to CA, you will be in a good spot for Incredicoaster but TSMM and RSR are not open for EE, the rest of the EE rides are not particularly close to the PP entrance. Big step saver for access to and from CA and Pixar Place.

There is a dedicated entrance to Pixar Pier that requires an on-site hotel room key (PP, DL, GCH) to open the gate. The gate is located across the street from PP and a quick right just before you reach the gate for GCH (next to the guard shack for GCH). You can also use this same entrance to leave California Adventure. If you are rope dropping using the PP entrance to CA, you will be in a good spot for Incredicoaster but TSMM and RSR are not open for EE, the rest of the EE rides are not particularly close to the PP entrance. Big step saver for access to and from CA and Pixar Place.

Very helpful, I need to save my steps! We are starting in CA on day one and ending in CA on day two so this is a great benefit especially after WOC on day 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter