Pixie Dust for My Birthday! Feb 3, 2014

pixie*duster

Mouseketeer
I don't have a complete TR to share for my trip last week, but I had to share with everyone the amazing pixie dust I received last Monday for my birthday! Hubby had a conference at the YC, so the kids and I decided to tag along too. Coincidentally, my 39th birthday fell on this trip. The day before my birthday, I went to the front desk to ask for a birthday button, and the CM asked if we were heading to the parks to celebrate. I told her no, that we were here just tagging along while hubby was at meetings, and that my hubby and teenager didn't care for visiting the parks anyway. To my utter shock, she told me, "Well, I'll take care of that for you!" and GAVE us 4 park hopper tickets!! I was near tears and speechless. So I got to spend the entire day with my family at Epcot. It was absolutely without a doubt the best birthday ever!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter