Pixie Dust Pass & Park Hopping question

SteinLaFemme

Earning My Ears
If you are in a park with your annual Pixie Dust Pass, can you park hop after 2:00 pm to a dfferent park (assuming there is available capacity)? I know you can do it with regular tickets but was unsure about annual passes.

i know there is a telephone number that you can call to find out if there is hopping capacity. Once you confirm there is, what do you do? Do you just go the park and they let you in?

Yes, you can park hop like everyone else after 2pm with your annual pass.
In my experience, park capacity doesn’t necessarily matter. You can simply scan your band and enter that park like you normally would.

If you are in a park with your annual Pixie Dust Pass, can you park hop after 2:00 pm to a dfferent park (assuming there is available capacity)? I know you can do it with regular tickets but was unsure about annual passes.

i know there is a telephone number that you can call to find out if there is hopping capacity. Once you confirm there is, what do you do? Do you just go the park and they let you in?
I'm not familiar with the Annual Passes but if a Pixie Dust Pass includes park hopping then you may hop to any park at 2PM or later. To date the only day there was any challenge with park hopping was to the MK on the 50th Anniversary on October 1st and that was only for a few hours.

I wouldn't concern yourself with calling to ensure hopping is available. I would just hop. Even in the spring when all 4 parks were at capacity, there was never a single day at that time when park hopping was restricted so I'm confident you can hop as you did in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter