Pixie Dust Pass Pre Activation - Can I get to the AP Area of the Disney website?

twocat

80 miles door-to-door to Disney.
I am going to purchase a Pixie Dust AP (FL resident here). Longtime former Silver Passholder.

Is there a way to get to the AP portion of the Disney website to check rates for Passholders before I activate the pass at Guest Service at a park?

I know in the past, you were able to enter your Pass number and, if I'm remembering correctly, a voucher number for a pass that had not been activated yet to get access to the AP site.

I want access to the AP part of the site to see availability for resort stays for AP holders. I can check discounts for FL residents but the discount is not the same and I don't know if availability is the same.
In general FL resident and AP availability is usually the same butI want to be sure. And I certainly don't want to waste the time of a CM to check the many possible dates, number of days and resorts I would be considering. It would be so much easier to do the leg work. myself on the AP website.

I spoke with a CM today and was told you can't access the AP site unless your pass is active. Color me jaded but I don't always believe what CMs tell me so I am trying here to see what anyone's experience has been.

I am going to purchase a Pixie Dust AP (FL resident here). Longtime former Silver Passholder.

Is there a way to get to the AP portion of the Disney website to check rates for Passholders before I activate the pass at Guest Service at a park?

I know in the past, you were able to enter your Pass number and, if I'm remembering correctly, a voucher number for a pass that had not been activated yet to get access to the AP site.

I want access to the AP part of the site to see availability for resort stays for AP holders. I can check discounts for FL residents but the discount is not the same and I don't know if availability is the same.
In general FL resident and AP availability is usually the same butI want to be sure. And I certainly don't want to waste the time of a CM to check the many possible dates, number of days and resorts I would be considering. It would be so much easier to do the leg work. myself on the AP website.

I spoke with a CM today and was told you can't access the AP site unless your pass is active. Color me jaded but I don't always believe what CMs tell me so I am trying here to see what anyone's experience has been.
I believe it gives you access once you purchase the AP, before activation.

I believe it gives you access once you purchase the AP, before activation.
OP here. See, that is what has me concerned. The CM on the phone said I could only access AFTER it had been activated at Guest Services in a park.

OP here. See, that is what has me concerned. The CM on the phone said I could only access AFTER it had been activated at Guest Services in a park.
I booked a resort using the AP discount before I activated my AP about 3 years ago. I activated the AP on my check in day.

I booked a resort using the AP discount before I activated my AP about 3 years ago. I activated the AP on my check in day.
But did you book your resort stay through the AP part of the website or did you make a call and speak to a CM?

I am wanting to get to the AP part of the website without an Activated AP in order to explore AP resort rates for AP holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter