Pixie Pass Questions

Kona Kouple

Mouseketeer
Two questions:

1. If I purchase a Pixie Pass today, can I wait until May to activate it? Slightly concerned they will stop selling the pass (like they did for the other passes).

2. If I purchase the water park add on, can I use it on the weekends?

Two questions:

1. If I purchase a Pixie Pass today, can I wait until May to activate it? Slightly concerned they will stop selling the pass (like they did for the other passes).

2. If I purchase the water park add on, can I use it on the weekends?

We purchased the Pixie pass, and my wife used it on the last non blackout day to do EPCOT for our anniversary, and then proceeded the next day during blackout to do Blizzard Beach and the day after that which was Saturday with the kids

Wow that’s great news. I don’t think we will take the plunge on the water park addition this year but it seems like a no brainer especially with typhoon opening soon!

With the winter months, it's never packed so just keeping an eye out for 80+ degree days(and that's coming from a cold water wimp who has yet to do Typhoon Lagoon)

With the winter months, it's never packed so just keeping an eye out for 80+ degree days(and that's coming from a cold water wimp who has yet to do Typhoon Lagoon)
Excellent! Any suggestions on where to eat at the water parks? Or are most the offering standard theme park food?

As of right now, there are no blockouts on water parks. I have no idea if that will change in the Summer when it gets busier. We have the Pirate Pass and have used it several times now on regular park block out dates. In fact, we were at Blizzard Beach on New Years Eve when we were blocked from the parks. It really is a great deal for the entire year.

To answer your question about food... I don't really think any water park food is amazing. We typically eat before or after going unless we're getting an ice cream or snack. If we don't plan well and end up eating there, it's just whatever. Definitely not going out of our way to eat there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter