Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Hi folks, I'm about to start uploading this week's haul of cards :)

But before I do, I just wanted to give a quick update... there will be a bit of a delay with my list, I do hope you all will understand... it's for a good reason :thumbsup2 I help out with Crops of Luv and I have just started working on some cards for a pretty one-of-a-kind wish album - I will be throwing a lot of my DISigning time at these cards over the next week or two as I have lots of ideas for these cards and can't wait to work on them!

It does mean that some of you will see a delay in the completion of your cards... as mentioned I will be uploading a big pile later today which will clear off most of the list but still currently outstanding I have:

1. poosiegirl - 1 card from your current request is still on this list - the "do we have to leave" card

2. Amrcausa09 - your 3 cards - karate, back to school and farrell's icecream

3. mockmom3 - your 3 cards - kindy, 1st, 2nd grades

Please do let me know if any of those cards are urgently needed and I'll do my best, otherwise I hope you all don't mind if I say 2 weeks from today - 30th August - for their delivery?

Any new requests will be filled in early September.

Thanks guys, I am so privileged to be able to help out Crops of Luv, I do appreciate all of your patience :goodvibes

I'm going to post all today's cards in individual posts as I get a chance to sneak off to the computer so do pop back to check for your cards over the course of the day!

SarahSlink, here are your Mulan & Belle cards. I went with the pink/teal colours for Mulan as that's the outfit she wears in Epcot. Do let me know if you were thinking of her other outfit! 2 versions for Belle - Village dress & Ballgown - I've seen her in Epcot's France in her village dress but you'll need the ballgown card for ETwB in the MK... enjoy!

That's your current request completed so please feel free to request some more cards - although please note that any new requests won't be ready until at least the start of September (see above post for details) :goodvibes

- inspired by - Mulan - Ballgown Belle - Village Belle - autograph/journal cards - 3x4 - 4x3 -

...Mulan & Belle

misse336, here are your Cypress Gardens cards - I couldn't find a picture of the banyan tree that would work on the card, but I found a cool map to use as the background. Hope you like it!

- Legoland - Cypress Gardens - curved border - 3x4 -

That's your current request completed so please feel free to request some more cards - although please note that any new requests won't be ready until at least the start of September (see post #801 for details) :goodvibes

2. Lego Land - "Cypress Gardens" (maybe with the huge banyan tree?)

melglnh2o, here are your Port of Call cards, enjoy!

That's your current request completed so please feel free to request some more cards - although please note that any new requests won't be ready until at least the start of September (see post #801 for details) :goodvibes

- DCL - Disney Cruise Line - Port of Call - St. George's, Grenada - Bridgetown, Barbados - Basseterre, St. Kitts -

St. George's, Grenada
Bridgetown, Barbados
Basseterre, St. Kitts...

poosiegirl, here are your "one last ride" cards. It occurred to me that this could be a question/plea "one last ride?" or a triumphant announcement "one last ride!" so I did both for you :) Also to match - I did an Under the Sea card in the wave style - there already is a white Under the Sea card but I thought a blue one would be fun too!

There will be a bit of a delay with the remaining card from your request, I hope you don't mind! Please have a read of post #801 for all the details :thumbsup2

- Test Track - EPCOT - one more ride? - one more ride! -Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid - wave theme -

...Can I have cards that say one last ride for Test Track and the Under the Sea Little Mermaid ride?...

-----------------

That's everything for today folks! If anyone has any new requests I am still taking requests but they won't be filled until early September - please read post #801 for details :cheer2:

Thanks so very much for the ports of call cards!! I do have one more request. Can you please do a card for Halloween on the High Seas. I know it will be a little while until you get to it so no worries. Enjoy making the Crops of Luv cards!

Thanks melglnh2o, I've added that to my list. I must say, all your cards are just very exciting-sounding... Halloween on the High Seas - very exciting indeed!!!!!

They're fantastic! Crops of Luv sounds wonderful. No rush on the other card,I can wait.

Thank you so much much!

Lovely as always! Enjoy your time working on the special album/project!!

I know it will be a bit before these are completed, but I thought I'd throw them out there :)
- Duffy
- Mexican Donald
- Mary Poppins

Thanks again!

Excellent SarahSlink, I'll add them to my list - look for them in early September :)

And now.... an announcement....

Folks, the new school year is approaching & extra-curricular activities are beginning to get organised... after much consultation with my diary for the upcoming school year I have decided that I will have pretty much no free time LOL :lmao:

So.... being a responsible grownup I have decided that from this moment ****** I am closing this thread to new requests. ****** All current requests will be completed by early September but I can't take on any new requests. I hope you all understand. My apologies to anyone who still has cards they wanted to request!

I'll update the index over the next few days and as I mentioned, the outstanding cards will be up over the next few weeks. I'm not sure if I will reopen the thread to new requests, I'll have to see how the new year settles in but for now it is closed indefinitely.

Ta-Ta for now, it's been fun working with you all :love:

Excellent SarahSlink, I'll add them to my list - look for them in early September :) And now.... an announcement.... *************************************************** Folks, the new school year is approaching & extra-curricular activities are beginning to get organised... after much consultation with my diary for the upcoming school year I have decided that I will have pretty much no free time LOL :lmao: So.... being a responsible grownup I have decided that from this moment ****** I am closing this thread to new requests. ****** All current requests will be completed by early September but I can't take on any new requests. I hope you all understand. My apologies to anyone who still has cards they wanted to request! I'll update the index over the next few days and as I mentioned, the outstanding cards will be up over the next few weeks. I'm not sure if I will reopen the thread to new requests, I'll have to see how the new year settles in but for now it is closed indefinitely. Ta-Ta for now, it's been fun working with you all :love: ***************************************************

Noooooooooo.....I have been following this thread and saving files...I've used your stuff to help make organizing books and autograph books, as well as use in my scrapbooks....I have enjoyed your work immensely and wish you all the best.....thanks for all the work you've put into it this far!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by brandijo5, I love hearing what people use the cards for! Happy scrapping :wizard:

Folks, I have all your requests completed :) Please check the next few posts for your goodies. That's everything cleared off my list now - if I missed anyone's request can you please let me know and I'll sort it out for you :)

Enjoy! As mentioned above I am no longer taking requests but I am still around so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Toodles..... :goodvibes

poosiegirl, here are your cards... I went with the title "Do we HAVE TO go home?" and found the perfect sulky Donald pic to go with it! Also... I thought you'd like a "See Ya Real Soon" card too :) That's your requested completed, enjoy!

- do we HAVE TO go home? - Donald Duck - Mickey Mouse - See Ya Real Soon - 3x4 -

...And one more with some sort of Disney logo that says I don't want to go home or do we have to leave or something like that?...
---------------------------------

Amrcausa09, here are your cards... For the school one I couldn't think of a celebrate theme so I decided to go with a chalkboard... I hope this will work for you - chalkboards are supercute for school cards :) There are 2 versions of the chalkboard - with a white journal space and with a black (the black would work very well with white text on a digi layout). That's your request completed, hope you like them!

- karate - Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour - back to school - chalkboard -

#1 Journal Card with dark blue boarder rounded inside corners with title Karate

#2 Journal card with title BACK TO SCHOOL with a celebrate type theme going on!?!? pixiedust:

#3 Journal card for farrell's ice cream parlor with maybe a sundae or ice cream cone somewhere? ...

mockmom3, here are some chalkboard cards for kindy->2nd grade. I have also included a version with no title so you can make any more you need for your scrapbooks. Black and white journal spaces included so you can use them for various print & digi projects. You might also like Amrcausa09's "Back to school" card from the previous post :) That's your request competed, hope you like them :goodvibes

- chalkboard - school - kindergarten - first grade - second grade - "add your own title" - 3x4 -
(click on one of these cards to go to photobucket to see kindergarten -> 2nd grade cards)

~Kindergarten
~1st grade
~2nd grade...

Last edited:
melglnh2o, Avast there... Halloween on the High Seas for you! That's your request completed - enjoy your cruise :sail:
- DCL - Disney Cruise Line - Halloween on the High Seas - 3x4 -

...Can you please do a card for Halloween on the High Seas...
---------------------

SarahSlink, here are your cards... 2 versions (with and without the heart) for Duffy. 2 versions for Mary Poppins - a jolly holiday red & white one, and a card inspired by her regular clothes. Neither of the Mary Poppins cards have lined versions. Horizontal versions of each included except for the plain Duffy card which can just be used on its side. That's your request completed... enjoy!

- inspired by - Duffy the Disney Bear - Mexican Donald - Mary Poppins - journal cards / autograph cards - 3x4 - 4x3 -

- Duffy
- Mexican Donald
- Mary Poppins...

That's all the requests completed :cool1: Hope you all enjoy them!

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

The index of cards on posts #2 & #3 on the first page is now up to date... have fun! :banana:

Love the Halloween card. Thank you very much for all the time you have invested in this thread!! You will be definitely missed. All the best to you always!!

I love the Cypress Garden card - the map you used is much cooler than the tree I was thinking of. It's perfect!

I'm mapping out my Orlando vacation book right now and most of my PL cards are ones that you designed (I have no idea how many of your cards I've printed out, but it is a ton!)- thanks for all of the time and talent you invested into your cards. I'll miss your cards but totally understand having 3 kids myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter