Pizzafari Family Style Dining no longer on dining plan?

cheshiregoofy22

DIS Veteran
We were looking to book the Pizzafari family-style dining for our upcoming trip this May/June (DDs' favorite - smh) and I see it is no longer on the dining plan. Any thoughts on whether it may be added later? It appears up until recently it has been a participating experience. Or I could be very wrong. Thanks for your help!

Currently you can’t book after 27th July (we can see until 18th August) not qsdp dependant just not there at all. Does still show though.

I was wondering this as well. I had read prior to booking the dinner for our trip in July that it was a quick service credit per person. However, my confirmation email said the dining plan is not accepted. I decided to keep the reservation for now until I hear something more certain. I will be canceling though eventually if it is no longer included. We only booked because it seemed like a really good use for a quick service credit.

As of this past Sunday they were still asking if we were using the dining plan when paying at the register, so I assume it's still accepted. However, although the quantity of food seems like a great value on or off the dining plan, I'd recommend avoiding it. Our pizza was doughy and the pasta dishes were completely lacking in any flavor. Fortunately I got an email the inviting me to take a survey about my dining experiences at AK on that day.

As of this past Sunday they were still asking if we were using the dining plan when paying at the register, so I assume it's still accepted. However, although the quantity of food seems like a great value on or off the dining plan, I'd recommend avoiding it. Our pizza was doughy and the pasta dishes were completely lacking in any flavor. Fortunately I got an email the inviting me to take a survey about my dining experiences at AK on that day.
Pizzafari has the distinction of being the only WDW place where I insisted on my money back. No one ate more than 2 bites each.

Someone on another forum reported they used QS credit last week so they are still accepting.

I came here to ask the same thing. I went to check and see if I could get the family style ADR for our August trip and while it is not available yet, I saw where it says the DDP is no longer accepted. That really stinks if they did/do change it. We did this meal last year and thought it was a great use of a QS credit. The food wasn't the best we had, but we thought it was decent. We had the first 5:00 reservation so the place was quiet and COOL! It was nice to sit down in the AC. We left full!

As said, I've spotted a few reports that people have been able to use QS credit even though its not listed in January. Unfortunately I'm not dining til September so hopefully someone will come and confirm! I know with a lot of locations at the beginning of the new year they show as non-dining plan but eventually update to say they are accepting. That said though the description doesn't mention QS either and I can't remember if it did beforehand.

Last edited:
Just to report - it has reappeared as a QS dining plan option so it was just the website playing up. However availability is now through August

I keep looking to make reservations but it always says not available. Have you had any luck or know when it will be opening to september reservations?
I agree . Have been trying to book for August since February but no look. Have just started trying for the new Restaurantosaurus and finding the same thing.
Would love to hear who has booked for August at Pizzafari and how!

Restaurantosarus I managed to book for September. Its starts on the 18th August I believe so if its not showing I'd say its because its booked rather than the same issue with Pizzafari

I agree . Have been trying to book for August since February but no look. Have just started trying for the new Restaurantosaurus and finding the same thing.
Would love to hear who has booked for August at Pizzafari and how!
Restaurantasaurus family dining has been call only -allegedly- since it opened. You should have better luck calling the dining reservation number.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter