Pizzafari Family Style

VillainFavs

DIS Veteran
Who's done this already, using the dining plan? Is it definitely a QS and not a TS? I have an ADR but won't go if it means using a TS credit!

Sunsetbeachgal..I would post a picture but can't figure out how.

The, appreciate your trying! I just wanted to make sure the food was good. Considering that it includes a beverage and a multi course meal by Disney standards (lol!) it sounded reasonable.

Reviving this - still QS? When you go to the all dining page it is now listed as TS, but menu still seems to be QS. I’m out of TS credits, so I need to make sure it is really QS.

Reviving this - still QS? When you go to the all dining page it is now listed as TS, but menu still seems to be QS. I’m out of TS credits, so I need to make sure it is really QS.

It's QS.

We had it last Saturday.

It's decent...not great by any means, but not bad, either. Very average for Italian food.

The pizza is better than the typical QS pizza at WDW, but only "slightly above average".

The chicken alfredo was below average, IMO.

The baked ziti was decent...needed more sauce, though.

The cannolis were not very good.

The caesar salad was good and fresh, but dry...kinda stingy on the dressing.

Portions were very large. Lots of leftovers at our table, but none of it was good enough to worry about taking any of them with us for later.

Does anyone know if it’s like bog with credit on the dining plan

Depends on what you mean by "like bog".

It is a QS meal, therefore it costs one QS credit to have the family style meal.

It does require EVERYONE over the age of 2 to use a dining credit, though...so no meal splitting/sharing like at BoG. It is a true fixed price meal where everyone (above the age of 2) pays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter