Pizzafari reservations opened for more dates

Finally! The timing of this leads me to believe I may have had a hand in the date extension. On my third call to Disney yesterday trying to modify my resort reservation to take advantage of the newly released discounts, the CM asked if I needed to make dining reservations. I told her I was fine except for waiting for Pizzafari, and she said she was looking forward to trying it sometime, but hadn't heard anything since the initial rollout. So she tried messaging one of her friends in dining, but didn't get a response (that department had a 45 min phone wait at the time). Perhaps the friend sent my concern up the chain.

Dates now extend to February 23, but apparently they're not offering it December 25-30. I'm guessing they need the table space for regular CS for the holiday crowds.

I just can believe that you need an ADR for the place. Ate there in June and the winner of our group of 8 was the one who managed 4 bites before throwing it away. Disney actually refunded me half of the meals after my complaints and just to give you an idea the girls will eat at CiCi's pizza so its not like they are extreme pizza lovers anyway.

I just can believe that you need an ADR for the place. Ate there in June and the winner of our group of 8 was the one who managed 4 bites before throwing it away. Disney actually refunded me half of the meals after my complaints and just to give you an idea the girls will eat at CiCi's pizza so its not like they are extreme pizza lovers anyway.

The fact that this place now takes reservations makes me laugh our loud. What’s next? Reservations for the popcorn cart

The reservations are for dinner only.
Thanks
Is it open for lunch also and just doesn’t take reservations?
We’re going to AK in November and were planning on flametree or yak n yeti but with 2 small kids we have to be open for changes lol

I ate there for the kosher pizza, wasn't bad really. However, I've found out they no longer have the kosher option available. Son and I can just go off property to the Kosher Eatery for fresh homemade pizza, not microwaved, so I'm excited about that!!
Satu'li, I understand is where we go now for kosher.

And I have to agree....why is an ADR needed for this place? :rolleyes1:sad2:

Thanks
Is it open for lunch also and just doesn’t take reservations?
We’re going to AK in November and were planning on flametree or yak n yeti but with 2 small kids we have to be open for changes lol
Yes it’s open for lunch. It’s just the new family style dinner that’s served at night that they have reservations for.

I ate there for the kosher pizza, wasn't bad really. However, I've found out they no longer have the kosher option available. Son and I can just go off property to the Kosher Eatery for fresh homemade pizza, not microwaved, so I'm excited about that!!
Satu'li, I understand is where we go now for kosher.

And I have to agree....why is an ADR needed for this place? :rolleyes1:sad2:
Well I don't keep strict Kosher because I will east in just about any restaurant but I follow all the other rules. It is a constants source of amusement to my employees that I have never had bacon, lobster or a cheeseburger.

Well I don't keep strict Kosher because I will east in just about any restaurant but I follow all the other rules. It is a constants source of amusement to my employees that I have never had bacon, lobster or a cheeseburger.

:P:D That's funny about your employees!

It's been about 14 or 15 years now since my family has done the kosher thing. My husband is strict kosher, myself, when outside my home with friends, I hold to the basic rules keeping pork and shellfish out of the picture. I was doing cheeseburgers again...but I've backed off of that once more and just get a plain ole burger with all the yummy toppings. My 10 year old son has ONLY eaten kosher....always! Never been to a restaurant as far as meals that isn't kosher certified. We do have yogurt at a place called Chill here and again, but because frozen yogurt is kosher husband is okay with us doing that. We eat popcorn at the movie theater, but that's the extent for him on eating out. :p Oh yeah....we'll go do our Starbucks thing here and again too!!! It'll be nice taking him to the Kosher Eatery there in Orlando. We visited Fuego Mundo in Atlanta when he was 8 or 9 and he REALLY enjoyed that! pixiedust:

:P:D That's funny about your employees!

It's been about 14 or 15 years now since my family has done the kosher thing. My husband is strict kosher, myself, when outside my home with friends, I hold to the basic rules keeping pork and shellfish out of the picture. I was doing cheeseburgers again...but I've backed off of that once more and just get a plain ole burger with all the yummy toppings. My 10 year old son has ONLY eaten kosher....always! Never been to a restaurant as far as meals that isn't kosher certified. We do have yogurt at a place called Chill here and again, but because frozen yogurt is kosher husband is okay with us doing that. We eat popcorn at the movie theater, but that's the extent for him on eating out. :p Oh yeah....we'll go do our Starbucks thing here and again too!!! It'll be nice taking him to the Kosher Eatery there in Orlando. We visited Fuego Mundo in Atlanta when he was 8 or 9 and he REALLY enjoyed that! pixiedust:
Well I went fairly strict about 5 years ago. I was way overweight and has some health issues. I am 40 years older than my daughter and one day she told me "dad you have to take care of yourself. If you die I have to go live with mom and that isn't going to work for me" I did 2 things well 1 and a half I had always kept pretty kosher no pork, no seafood no cheeseburgers but I when pretty strict for awhile and I took up walking. With the combo I took off 170 pounds in 2 years and am only 30 pounds from my Marine weight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter