PJs on at 3PM

Magical2017

DIS Veteran
That's right. I got all dressed up for work-cute skirt, boots, and top. Full makeup, and jewelry. It's 3PM and I am home. I put my PJs on because I am not going anywhere else today. Am I the only one, or do you stay in your work clothes all day if you work outside the home? If you SAH or work from home, do you get dressed up every day?

I did not make a poll but am just wondering if there are a bunch of yoga pants/pajama-wearing people on Disboards.

I absolutely wear my pajamas in the house at all times. When I get home, the first thing I do is change into some PJs or sweats/shorts, whatever's comfortable. Unless I am leaving within the next half-hour or so, I'm doing it. Shoes are coming off regardless. I like to be comfortable at home.

topAm I the only one, or do you stay in your work clothes all day if you work outside the home? If you SAH or work from home, do you get dressed up every day?

when i worked i always got into comfies when i got home. i'm retired and do NOT get dressed up every day unless you consider color coordinating my lounge pants/pj bottoms with my top (currently my rugrat's t-shirt picks up lovely hues from my tie-die capri pj bottoms :rotfl: ). i

I work from home so I wear a nice work shirt on top and then sweatpants on the bottom. My company doesn't care at all what we wear during meetings; as long we are getting the work done, we can wear PJs for all they care.

When I go into the office for quarterly meetings, I change out of my work clothes the millisecond I get home.

I work from home so I wear a nice work shirt on top and then sweatpants on the bottom. My company doesn't care at all what we wear during meetings; as long we are getting the work done, we can wear PJs for all they care.

When I go into the office for quarterly meetings, I change out of my work clothes the millisecond I get home.

Yeah, I'll toss on a button-down shirt if I have to be on camera on work-from-home days, but otherwise it's PJs all day!

I absolutely wear my pajamas in the house at all times. When I get home, the first thing I do is change into some PJs or sweats/shorts, whatever's comfortable. Unless I am leaving within the next half-hour or so, I'm doing it. Shoes are coming off regardless. I like to be comfortable at home.
Same. Even on the weekend, if I'm not going out I'll shower and put on clean pjs. Or not, and stay in the same pajamas 🤣

I'm retired but I put on a Tee shirt and Jeans when I get up. When I worked it was a polo shirt and jeans.
PJs are for sleeping in as all my clothes are comfortable.
I don't subscribe to the school of thought that you should only be in your bedroom to sleep and only in your sleepwear to sleep, but from a practical standpoint, that is what I do.

Now that I’m retired I stay in my PJs until 10 or 11 am if I’m just remaining at home. Then I put on jeans or casual slacks and top. I don’t like staying in PJs all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter