Place/Food you want to try but never seem to work it in your schedule?

My top 2 are Enchanted Rose and Trader Sam's. Before each trip when I stay at one of those 2 resorts I say "This is the time!" yet it never happens. Instead I seem to go to Oga's every trip!

TOTWL. Every year I say we're going to get up there and every year it just never seems to happen.

Last edited:

I have yet to make it to Flying Fish. Somehow when I've got plans for a nice night out, we always end up somewhere else.

Yes this too! It was on our list but Sleepy Hollow won us over instead. We ate there multiple times last trip!
I haven’t heard of sleepy hollow - is it a quick service? Where is it located ? (Sounds interesting)

Sleepy Hollow! I always forget about it until I'm not at MK or after I've already eaten something. HA

I haven’t heard of sleepy hollow - is it a quick service? Where is it located ? (Sounds interesting)

It's quick service, basically a walk up stand at MK. It's right across the bridge from the castle hub as you enter Liberty Square. They have waffle sandwiches and funnel cakes. I've heard it's really good, and I've seen lines when going by. I think they have mobile ordering now, so I might have to try it in April when I'm there - if I remember! lol

Sleepy Hollow! I always forget about it until I'm not at MK or after I've already eaten something. HA

It's quick service, basically a walk up stand at MK. It's right across the bridge from the castle hub as you enter Liberty Square. They have waffle sandwiches and funnel cakes. I've heard it's really good, and I've seen lines when going by. I think they have mobile ordering now, so I might have to try it in April when I'm there - if I remember! lol

I finally got to Sleepy Hollow on my last trip and the spicy chicken waffle sandwich was excellent but did start falling apart after a while so it was really messy. I would suggest eating there at an off time too because on a crowded day the seating situation is as bad as Woody’s Lunchbox.

Like PPs stated it’s a QS at MK. We did breakfast there twice. We shared the waffles one day and the fruit and Nutella waffle another day. We also ate there late at night and I had the spicy chicken waffle. It was good but falls apart. We only did mobile order which was so efficient and luckily we found good seats facing the castle.

Yak and Yeti and Tusker House. If we are at AK Nomad Lounge is a must do for us. We pop in and out a lot but other than our park reservation day, we are rarely there for longer than a couple of hours. We just can't seem to not do Nomad Lounge and if we want a TS we tend to do Tiffins.

My recent one (since it opened) is "Chicken Guy" at DS. I'm a big Guy Fieri fan, plus I watched his show where he chose the chef for a new "Chicken Guy". But I rarely think of it when I'm at DS, or if I do, the lines scare me off.

I’d love to eat in DS, but we never go there. We are more focused on the parks and resorts. I feel like it eats up a lot of time when we go to DS.

Same. We only usually get to DS once during a trip, and it's hard eating somewhere other than Homecomin'

I'd like to try several places at Springs, in particular Morimoto Asia and Jaleo.

Soooo much food at Epcot! I have a list of things that I want to eat from the various pavilions and have not been able to tick off one! I always end up there during a Festival and focus on the festival foods saying 'Oh, I can have those on any trip THIS is only here now.' One day, one day I shall eat something from Les Halles and Kringla!.......Just not during a festival lol.

I keep wanting to make it over to the Swan/Dolphin to try Amare, Rosa Mexicano, and Shula's but I haven't found time to fit these in and still hit my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter