Place for big group meet up?

Happy2BMommy0812

Mouseketeer
So, we are super lucky to have our boys in a school where they have made great friends, and therefore we have made friends with many parents. Some parents we are very close with, like family, and others we are just friendly with, but always happy to see.

About 6 families will be in Disney for fall break and thought it would be fun to meet up for something. But, with us at a variety of resorts and the sheer number of us, I don’t think dining or fastpasses would work.

Can anyone think of another idea? Maybe just walking around Food and wine together?

I like your idea of exploring Food and Wine. EPCOT is a great park to just wander around. Also, maybe do a night time show as a group?

Maybe you could do fantastic together, or meet for ice cream at beaches. You could walk around boardwalk, rent surrey bikes....there’s always mini golf or Disney springs, then you wouldn’t all require a park ticket.

Anything in the parks would be challenging. Some people are sure to not have park hoppers so no matter what park you pick some people will probably be left out. You would have to pre-plan for everyone to do Epcot (or whatever park) on a specific day ahead of time. If you can do that, then I second the idea of meeting up for a night time show. Pick a spot for Illuminations or Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter