Place to eat in wdw: teen edition

DISRY

Earning My Ears
My family is taking a trip to the world next June! I'm excited!! Where are your guys favorite places to eat? This will be my families first time on dining plan :goodvibes

At the writers stop in Hollywood studios there is the best cookie in all of walt Disney world it's called the carrot cake cookie. You must have it!!!

I agree on the writer's stop. I had a chocolate chip muffin and it was so good.

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
Mama Melrose

Casey's Corner in Magic Kingdom.

A nice place to eat and watch old baseball-related cartoons. :)

I don't know if you guys are going to have any table service, but if you do, do NOT miss the Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. Their fries are to DIE for.

Counter Service:
Flame Tree BBQ (AK)
Cosmic Rays (MK)
Earl of Sandwich (DTD)

Table Service:
Ohana (Polynesian)
Le Cellier (EPCOT/Canada)
Tutto Italia (EPCOT/Italy)

my favorite places to eat are deffinitley Via Napoli, 50's Prime Time Cafe, and Le Cellier. i'm really not to picky about Disney restaurants, i like them all:)

Casey's Corner in Magic Kingdom.

A nice place to eat and watch old baseball-related cartoons. :)

I second that! My favorite place to eat. But, if you are looking for a sit down meal, one of my favorites is 50s prime time cafe at DHS. The fried chicken is sooo good.

The Coral Reef Cafe in Epcot. It's a gorgeous restaurant.
Oh and if you get there early enough you can get a table right next to the glass. We made sure to get reservations for before the lunch rush and sat right up close. It was amazing, about 10 minutes after we sat down a ray settled itself right by us and watched us the whole time we were there.

Not to mention the food is fantastic, and it's not just seafood either. They have chicken and other things as well.

Thanks guys!! This is our line up so far...did I mention were doing deluxe?

Dinner: spirit of aloha, Les chefs de France, sci-fi dine in? (we have 3 ppl seating would be weird), teppan edo, plaza restraunt, whispering canyon, ohana, California grill

lunch: coral reef, 50's prime time, liberty tree tavern, yak and yeti, cinderellas royal table

breakfast: kona, 1900 park fare, crystal palace, boma, cape may cafe, chef mickeys

any thought? Suggestions? Any places that are absolutely revolting? Get your thoughts out there!!!

Thanks guys!! This is our line up so far...did I mention were doing deluxe?

Dinner: spirit of aloha, Les chefs de France, sci-fi dine in? (we have 3 ppl seating would be weird), teppan edo, plaza restraunt, whispering canyon, ohana, California grill

lunch: coral reef, 50's prime time, liberty tree tavern, yak and yeti, cinderellas royal table

breakfast: kona, 1900 park fare, crystal palace, boma, cape may cafe, chef mickeys

any thought? Suggestions? Any places that are absolutely revolting? Get your thoughts out there!!!

I wouldn't suggest the sci-fi dine in. For atmosphere it gets a 10, it really fun on that respect. However the food wasn't good at all, and it was expensive.

Chef Mickey's has wonderful breakfast!
And I've eaten at every country in Epcot (except Italy which is odd because I love Italian...) And they are all amazing. Really. At Epcot I like Electric Umbrella for lunch.
At DHS we make sure to go to 50's Prime Time Cafe.
At MK, Liberty Tree Tavern is great!
AK, I really can't help there, but I've heard Flame Tree BBQ is good.

Have fun! :goodvibes

Chef Mickey's has wonderful breakfast!
And I've eaten at every country in Epcot (except Italy which is odd because I love Italian...) And they are all amazing. Really. At Epcot I like Electric Umbrella for lunch.
At DHS we make sure to go to 50's Prime Time Cafe.
At MK, Liberty Tree Tavern is great!
AK, I really can't help there, but I've heard Flame Tree BBQ is good.

Have fun! :goodvibes

Oh it is good! Plus all of the seating is really pretty.

I wouldn't suggest the sci-fi dine in. For atmosphere it gets a 10, it really fun on that respect. However the food wasn't good at all, and it was expensive.
I wouldn't suggest it, either, the one time my family went, I ended up with food poisoning XP

At the writers stop in Hollywood studios there is the best cookie in all of walt Disney world it's called the carrot cake cookie. You must have it!!!

Oh God, I totally agree about that cookie!

I would suggest trying Via Napoli. Doesn't matter when because the menu is the same at both lunch and dinner.

If you're on the Deluxe plan, I would suggest trying a few 2 credit meals. The place we tried was the Yachtsman Steakhouse. The meal there was excellent.

Again thanks!! I think were getting rid of sci fi and just hitting a CS....mmmm writers stop sounds delish...and that carrot cake cookie...mmm...sounds like one of those died and gone to heaven things!! Did anybody do chef mickeys for dinner? That's what I really want, for the Mickey mousse domes they look so cute and delicious!!! Ahh I can't wait! I heard they serve really good food at Caseys corner...maybe I'll get a snack there! There is way to much places to eat at 10 days is not enough!!! We will be going to universal for two of those days too! Do any of you still get character signatures...I haven't been in 4 years and I really want them XD but I think I'll look like a dork standing in line with all the little kids. But that's what I am a dork... Final question anyone else going next June?

You guys are a great group of people, so welcoming!! :lovestruc

I just got back from epcot for the day.I had orange chicken in china, it was super yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter